UA893 SFO-ICN Missing on Monday 9/19?

Old Aug 2, 2011, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
UA893 SFO-ICN Missing on Monday 9/19?

Anyone else coming across this. Seems on 9/19 UA is NOT operating UA 893, it operates 7 days a week - and is operating the previous Monday and Following Monday...

Any ideas on what this is all about?

UA had it on the schedules, but all CRS (including my agencies) is showing this flight doesn't exist that day.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 10:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
This has been brought up in at least two other threads. There are four days this year where SFO-ICN does not operate. You've found one.

Here's one of the other threads (though it's talking about the opposite direction):
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ov-2011-a.html
Old Aug 2, 2011, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
Sorry, I searched and didn't see the other thread, Mods; close and reference to the original thread.

Really odd to just pick those days (it's NOT a number of day cut as the previous and following week the flight operates on Monday)... VERY odd way to do things

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.