Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

1K phone line not recognizing my phone - is this just me?

1K phone line not recognizing my phone - is this just me?

Old Jun 2, 11, 11:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; HH Gold; Hyatt Explorist; IHG SpireAmb; UA1KMM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
My problem is different here. It's not about whether my phone number was recognized. I actually typed my mileage plus number on my phone keypads when I hit #2 for reservations and the rep still asked me for my mileage plus to retrieve the itineraries. Previously, the rep didn't need to ask me for my mileage plus number because he/she should already have my reservations on their screen by the time I talked to them.
Old Jun 2, 11, 12:06 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
This has happened to me 5-6 times in the last week. If I hang up and call back immediately a few times, usually on the third time my number is recognized....
Old Jun 26, 11, 7:16 pm

Programs: Southwest A-list PREF, MR Plt Premier
I've never gotten it to recognize my mobile and that is the only number I have on my profile. I called 1K line tonight to ask if there is something they can do so it can recognize me and I was told that you should always have to enter in your mileage plus number.
Old Jun 27, 11, 10:41 am

Programs: TK*Gold; WN A-list; AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by Peatisback View Post
This has happened to me 5-6 times in the last week. If I hang up and call back immediately a few times, usually on the third time my number is recognized....
same here... It normally only takes me one call back for them to recognize it.
Old Feb 6, 12, 9:41 pm
Ted

Programs: UA 1P MM, HH G, Marriott G
When calling in on Skype I am now being asked if I am "Rebecums". As in the familiar form of Rebecca. The last couple times I laughed so hard I could not get though the quesstions and had to hang up.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: