Wiki Posts
Search

Problems searching for Upgradeable Fares

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Problems searching for Upgradeable Fares

I'm trying to get united.com to give me a fare upgradeable with a Systemwide. I sign in and then select that I want it to give me a fare upgradeable in Systemwide Region 2 and UA spits out a K fare. I tried doing this both logged in and not logged in at all.

I've never had this problem before today. Has anyone come across this recently? Is there a remedy aside from calling the 1K desk to get the fare?

Looking forward to some help here!
Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
There have been several reports of this lately. I had the same trouble booking a simple SFO-PVG trip last week and had to call to get the W fares.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
I just checked FAT-ICN because I saw a cheap K fare for this weekend and was able to see V-fares by selecting the Region 2 upgrade and searching by price. W fares were showing farther out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.