Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

30 March 2011 - New Look to My Reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K

Looks like they're showing the departure/arrival times in the My Itineraries list.

I like the idea, but they're showing so much data on that page now, it's very busy.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:35 pm

Still working out the bugs I guess. Would be nice but something is missing (or the plane is going very slow).
CAE 02:27 PM - SFO 08:05 PM
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:39 pm

really screwy looking with waitlisted upgrades.

-David
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
i dont like it
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
really screwy looking with waitlisted upgrades.

-David
OK, maybe I'm tired. While I see a difference in presentation, I"m not seeing anything stand out with regard to my waitlisted segments.

The showing of every segment seems excessive when viewing all of my reservations though.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:48 pm

Programs: UA GS 5 MM, Delta 1.6MM & Hilton Diamond, Avis Chairman, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by flyforever
i dont like it
+1
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:53 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
It is ok. What I do like is how all of the flight segments are now viewed from the front page of my reservations.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
So much easier to select an itinery now rather than the flight options button!
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:03 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
OK, maybe I'm tired. While I see a difference in presentation, I"m not seeing anything stand out with regard to my waitlisted segments.
My waitlisted segments show separately from the confirmed segments, just as they did previously on click-through. It's something most of us are used to, but it sure looks ridiculous at a glance...
BOS-SFO
BOS-SFO
SFO-HKG
SFO-HKG
HKG-ORD
HKG-ORD
ORD-BOS
ORD-BOS
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
It looks alright, but it would have been nice if UA would do something to benefit the customer. Perhaps the ability to confirm schedule changes? As always, this is something to improve the looks of the site, not something substantive
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
As always, this is something to improve the looks of the site, not something substantive
I wouldn't go that far! After all, a couple of weeks ago, we gained the ability to book LH awards online!
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by zrs70
I wouldn't go that far! After all, a couple of weeks ago, we gained the ability to book LH awards online!
I'll give you that one.. IMHO, most of the other "enhancements" have been to update the looks of the site. If UA would conduct a survey of people on FT, which I feel would provide them with some strong results, I bet we would see a website that was built with the passenger in mind..
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Let me know when all my UA itins, like award bookings that don't have any UA segments, can be seen without going through secondary hoops.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Wow this stinks
Old Mar 31, 2011, 5:22 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.14 MM ALASKA MVPG
It is as improvement. Perfect, no, but at least I can get all of my flight times on one page. I would like even more info. Seat number, aircraft type, % on time, Oh and to say upgrade waitlisted rather than to duplicate the flight (as others have said).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.