Search

best thread for Elite merger news

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:32 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

best thread for Elite merger news

Hi folks.

I have searched this forum, but did not see a thread (I am sure it is there). What is the best thread to keep up-to-date with United UA-CO merger news as it relates to elite fliers.

1) elite benefit merger (use miles, comp upgrades, SWU on CO, etc.)
2) equipment mergers (UA flying to Europe from EWR, CO flying to Hawaii from ORD, etc.)

Thanks.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:36 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
We (the volunteer UA moderators) have been working with the moderators of the Continental Forum on ensuring that this information will be easily available to the communuity. Prior to the merger of the CO and UA forums, what is likely to happen is that if there is an official announcement from UA Insider regarding a topic of interest, it will be posted in either the CO or UA forum and a link to that thread will be placed in the other forum. The intent of this practice is to ensure that CO and UA forum members can view the annoucement, but direct the discussion to a single forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...er-thread.html

From a practical standpoint, I don't think there can be a single thread that can incorporate discussion of all of the merger-related announcements. My personal advice is to monitor the forum and we'll do what we can to bring items of particular interest/significance to the community's attention.

Hope this helps.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United Mileage Plus Forum

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Feb 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.