Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Can UA flights booked on Travelocity but w/ a non-UA *A FF# show up on united.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can UA flights booked on Travelocity but w/ a non-UA *A FF# show up on united.com?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards

If I book a flight on United using Travelocity (or any online travel agent), but list my Air Canada Aeroplan as my frequent flyer number when booking, rather than Mileage Plus, is there anyway for it to show up on my united.com profile under "My Itineraries"?

I know that it will show up if I change the frequent flyer number to Mileage Plus, but I'm looking to keep my Areoplan number in the itinerary.

I know I can always view my reservation individually using the PNR, but I'd rather be able to see all my UA itineraries on my profile, including this one that I'm not crediting to my MP account.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
If your 1P number is not in the reservation, then it will not show up on .bomb... Why not add the UA number now, and then change it to to your AC number at the airport?
Old Jan 10, 2011, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
If your 1P number is not in the reservation, then it will not show up on .bomb... Why not add the UA number now, and then change it to to your AC number at the airport?
That could work. Can I change the FF# at a kiosk or during online check-in, or do I need to speak to an agent?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.