check-in question

Old Mar 13, 04, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

check-in question

If I travel in C class; SFO - ORD - LHR

Do I check-in at the international business class section at SFO or the domestic first class section? Also, am i entitle to use the RCC club at SFO?
I have never done these type of routing before. Usually, it's just a direct flight for me for international travel.

thank you
Old Mar 13, 04, 7:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Do I check-in at the international business class section at SFO or the domestic first class section?

the domestic terminal - international one only if flying directly to outside NorthAmerica.

Also, am i entitle to use the RCC club at SFO?
yes, on in international C-ticket you have access.
Old Mar 13, 04, 9:00 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by 007:
Do I check-in at the international business class section at SFO or the domestic first class section?</font>
When I check in ord-iad-lhr, I still check in at the business class counter at ord. I think the same would apply at sfo.
Old Mar 13, 04, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Do not check in at the international terminal at SFO if you don't have a flight directly leaving the US out of SFO.

Go to the domestic terminal where there will be business/first class lines for you to use. You will be allowed access to the RCC once past security, but only in the domestic terminal since your first flight is domestic.

------------------
Thank you for flying and staying UNITED. Your business and support is highly appreciated. Enjoy your flight and spread the word!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: