What is in front of row 12 on 744?

Old Mar 8, 2004, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), Marriott Lifetime Titanium (UGH), Uber Diamond
What is in front of row 12 on 744?

Pretty descriptive title.

Is there a pilot rest area in front of row 12 - accessable through flight deck? The lavs are on the right - what is on the left?

Just curious as it seems to be quite a bit of space.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yep, it's a pilot rest area. There are two bunks inside, and it's accessible from the cockpit.

If you're on the plane again, go up and ask the captain/FO if you can have a look. They're usually pretty friendly and willing to offer a quick tour.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 1:19 pm

Programs: BA GLD
Pilot rest area ...

------------------
sftrvlr
Old Mar 8, 2004, 1:22 pm

Programs: BA GLD
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by UNITED959:
Yep, it's a pilot rest area. There are two bunks inside, and it's accessible from the cockpit.

If you're on the plane again, go up and ask the captain/FO if you can have a look. They're usually pretty friendly and willing to offer a quick tour.
</font>

I'd love to have a quick look ... depends what the pilot looks like, though ...

------------------
sftrvlr

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.