Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UA MP Visa 5,000 mile Bonus to upgrade to gold---how long does it take to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2004, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick question. For those of you that have done this, how long does it take for the 5,000 mile visa bonus to post to your account?

We're about 5,000 miles short of a 60,000 award that we're trying to ticket and have it on hold till the 22nd so far.

Thanks for the info!

------------------
SFnFlaGuy
Old Mar 2, 2004, 1:42 pm

From my experience with that particular bonus, it takes about 4-6 weeks to post.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
After 8 weeks I made them do it manually. When I upgraded they sent me a new card with a different MP# on it. That alone took two weeks. Dont count on soon.
Old Mar 2, 2004, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies everyone!

If that's the case...I'll just go ahead and pay $75 to transfer some miles from my account to my friends account.

------------------
SFnFlaGuy
Old Mar 2, 2004, 7:01 pm

Programs: UA/AA
I waited a day longer than the" 8-10 weeks" required for posting before having to call in and request that they appear in my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.