Wiki Posts
Search

How to Fix Incorrect EQMs?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2010, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, Delta, Hilton Silver
How to Fix Incorrect EQMs?

So I was reviewing my recent trip and the totals on my "MP Activity" page for EQMs does not equal my spreadsheet (I hate the new layout, BTW). After reviewing the totals, it appears that my IAD-SFO flight in Y in January only counted at 1x instead of 1.5x. What is the best way to try to get this fixed? The fax #?

Thanks!

Last edited by lynchmobster; Sep 17, 2010 at 8:02 am
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:24 am

Programs: UA MP 1K
Originally Posted by lynchmobster
So I was reviewing my recent trip and the totals on my "MP Activity" page for EQMs does not equal my spreadsheet (I hate the new layout, BTW). After reviewing the totals, it appears that my IAD-SFO flight in Y in January only counted at 1x instead of 1.5x. What is the best way to try to get this fixed? The fax #?

Thanks!
I don't know of any way other than calling MP.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
The new layout only shows RDM bonuses, not EQM bonuses. Those just roll into the total.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, Delta, Hilton Silver
It appears the EQM bonus for my latest flight had not yet posted.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:29 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
It appears the EQM bonus for my latest flight had not yet posted.
WHen was the flight?

IME, it takes an extra day or two for the Y bonus to roll into the total.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 8:42 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by jhayes_1780
IME, it takes an extra day or two for the Y bonus to roll into the total.
OP, was it purchased as Y or re-booked as Y?

Originally Posted by channa
The new layout only shows RDM bonuses, not EQM bonuses. Those just roll into the total.
There is a line that shows the total of all the bonuses - new to the new layout
Old Sep 17, 2010, 12:10 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver

Thanks!
If you didn't buy Y, you don't get the bonus.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 12:47 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Palal
That may be true in policy, but not necessarily in practice. I've received full Y EQM bonuses on seven different rebooked flights after irrops so far this year. That said, the OP certainly may have been rebooked into Y the "proper" way that inhibits the bonus.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:10 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by Palal
I believe there is ample evidence to the contrary. It may well not be always consistently like this, but every time I have been placed on standby for another flight due to WX, say, or "downgraded" from NF to C due to equipment swap on a domestic flight, if I have ended in Y or C as a result, I have gotten the 50% bump. In none of these cases did I purchase a Y/B or business fare to begin with. Of course, that's just me, but it certainly happens. I have a half segment to prove this in my yearly total
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:15 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Delta GM, SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
I believe there is ample evidence to the contrary. It may well not be always consistently like this, but every time I have been placed on standby for another flight due to WX, say, or "downgraded" from NF to C due to equipment swap on a domestic flight, if I have ended in Y or C as a result, I have gotten the 50% bump. In none of these cases did I purchase a Y/B or business fare to begin with. Of course, that's just me, but it certainly happens. I have a half segment to prove this in my yearly total
I was rebooked to Y due to irops three times this year, and got the 50% bonus every time.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA 2P
Originally Posted by hardfour
I was rebooked to Y due to irops three times this year, and got the 50% bonus every time.
Same for me twice.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I would say that if you didn't actually purchase Y, you shouldn't chase it down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.