Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

lounge access at ICN for 1P in Business (hopefully)

Old Feb 5, 04, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (2MM), Marriott Lifetime Titanium (UGH), Uber Diamond

Quick question:

I have upgraded my partner on an upcoming SFO - ICN trip. Outbound cleared and return is waitlisted. Assuming it clears more than 20 minutes before departure - is there a lounge premiers can use at ICN on an upgraded business ticket?

Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 04, 9:46 am
DH

UA uses SQ's lounge in ICN and an invitation will be handed with the boarding pass. I guess as long as upgrade clears by the check-in your partner should receive the invitation.
Old Feb 5, 04, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM
As a 1P you can use the SQ lounge even if you are in Y. It is a very nice lounge with food choices, computer terminals and a decent amount of space.
Old Feb 5, 04, 1:49 pm
DH

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cmhua777:
As a 1P you can use the SQ lounge even if you are in Y. It is a very nice lounge with food choices, computer terminals and a decent amount of space. </font>
Oops, I mistook 2P for 1P. Yup, 1P should have no problem gaining access to the lounge. Make sure to have the 1P card with you. OZ lounge is available too. I heard it's good too...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: