Wiki Posts
Search

Flying UA for first time later this month

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2004, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Flying UA for first time later this month

Hello all,

I"m a Chicago based and normally fly AA; however, since they discontinued their redeye from LAS to ORD, I'm flying UA at the end of this month. I just have a couple basic questions. First, can I fly same day standby? Also, I did a search to see if there were any promotional codes (haven't purchased my ticket yet) available but couldn't find anything. Does UA, like AA has done in the past, have online booking codes? How's the seat pitch on evening
ORD-LAS flights?

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 1, 2004, 10:03 pm

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Try the Entertainment `15%off coupon; however it may be only 5% if you leave from ORD. The number is 101602904986284930. This is good only on H<Q<&V classes, which all allow sameday standby. However T class will be cheaper as well as W versus using this cert. I tried LAS-ORD 2-18 out,2-25 rtr. The segment w/ HQV ,was around $540,while a T class was around 243. The redeye and some of am flights to Vegas are on the 757-200:158 seats coach 1st 8 rows E+ w/36" pitch, rest of economy 31" pitch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.