Wiki Posts
Search

United Market Place Bonus miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2003, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bear Backers
United Market Place Bonus miles

I bought some stuff from Office Max last week and the miles posted today! Now we are talking! Maybe I'll do some Xmas shopping there.
Old Oct 29, 2003, 2:55 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by oskidunker:
I bought some stuff from Office Max last week and the miles posted today! Now we are talking! Maybe I'll do some Xmas shopping there.</font>
I bought a lot of gifts last yeat online, but never received the promised miles. To this day, they have no record of my purchases. No one else that I know received their miles last Xmas either. So I would be careful.

[This message has been edited by djohn125 (edited 10-29-2003).]
Old Oct 29, 2003, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold
I purchase all of my company's office supplies through United's link to Office Max. I save copies of all the receipts and wait for the mileage to post.

Office Max is consistantly one of the fastest postings...usually within one week. Fast Postings and Free Next Day delivery...one of my favorite places in the Mileage Plus Mall!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.