Becoming a millionaire today

Old Sep 25, 2003, 11:02 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sonofapilot:
Divaof travel, I assure you that I stopped feeling immortal long ago. But United Airlines has always taken me where I needed to go, sometimes on a moment's notice, and sometimes in situations that were less than happy (several members of my immediate family passed away while I was in college). While I certainly feel compelled to achieve much more out of life than 1MM, I also feel a certain affinity to my Hometown Airline. I grew up in the Chicago suburbs, and although I have been a New England transplant for the last six years (and wish to stay here for the foreseeable future), I will always have a place in my heart for UA. Is it wrong to have sentimental attachments to an airline? Perhaps it is, but I have been able to see a huge chunk of the globe compliments of UA, and I am hopeful that it will continue to provide the service I have always appreciated. In an age of constantly shifting loyalties based solely on expectations of service and economic forecasts, it is my sincere hope that UA with thrive once again in the air travel market.

Perhaps it is lofty youthful optimism, but I hope to give my business to United for - at the very least - 930,000 miles to come.

Neil
</font>

Thanks for your good wishes, Neil.

And what a great post here!! Thanks for a bright spot to my day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.