Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Intl First Lounge at EWR?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2003, 7:57 am
Original Poster

UA Intl First Lounge at EWR?

1. Is there a dedicated F lounge at EWR? It isn't among the list on the website, though the terminal map indicates there is one.

2. Is the club(s) inside or outside of security on Terminal A?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 30, 2003, 9:53 am

Programs: Lots
There is.. not really something to write home about though.

It's inside the RCC (to your left when you enter) and is right past security.
Old Jun 30, 2003, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Thanks. It can't possibly be worse than the TG F-lounge in BKK.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Axey:
There is.. not really something to write home about though.

It's inside the RCC (to your left when you enter) and is right past security.
</font>
Old Jun 30, 2003, 6:34 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jamiebaker:
Thanks. It can't possibly be worse than the TG F-lounge in BKK.

</font>

What's wrong with TG's lounges in BKK? And which TG BKK lounge?

Old Jun 30, 2003, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; IC RA
Are there showers for international F passengers arriving at EWR?
Old Jul 1, 2003, 5:54 am
Original Poster

I flew out of BKK last summer in UA F. Ground service (concierge) at BKK was excellent, including expedited transit through passport control.

However, the lounge was sorely lacking, and it was actually quite awkward how they segregated the First passengers. The lounge had a small alcove, with a handwritten sign saying "first class only." But for some reason, there were no chairs in the alcove, so it was essentially me and my wife and a couple of other pax just standing there, while the business side of the lounge looked at us with curiosity, from their worn seats. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting the Concorde Room or the Wing, but the holding room we were in could hardly be called a lounge. But it was still better than BWIA's lounge in Barbados.

Furthermore, at the domestic terminal, the TG lounge didn't serve liquor before noon, which I also found to be inconsistent with international lounge standards. I was on vacation, after all!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Globehopper:

What's wrong with TG's lounges in BKK? And which TG BKK lounge?

</font>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.