Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Dec '09 UA Security Procedures-Any operational changes on DOMESTIC flights? [Merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dec '09 UA Security Procedures-Any operational changes on DOMESTIC flights? [Merged]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: Ex. Somebody, now a disloyal Nobody
Jfk->lax p.s. C 12/27

Everything was normal. IFE Players available, Wifi working. I tracked our flight the whole way on my laptop,

G
Old Dec 28, 2009, 5:37 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold VIP, United Premier
Baggage Restrictions?

Any domestic baggage restrictions as a result? I've seen news media articles specifying all flights are 1 carryon only now (as opposed to 1 personal item and 1 carryon) but can't seem to find if that is international or domestic. I'm flying on 1/5 and trying to figure out a way to get christmas presents home from SAN to IAD. Only so much I can put in checked luggage and might just be willing to UPS or Fedex the gifts so they don't get stolen.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 8:31 am
77W

Sorry to bump this up again, I just want to confirm that we're still free to do standard carry-on + laptop bag on domestic UA flights like we were before this incident. Even though I have checked bags free, I'd still rather not if I don't have to. Thanks...
Old Jan 16, 2010, 10:59 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by 77W
Sorry to bump this up again, I just want to confirm that we're still free to do standard carry-on + laptop bag on domestic UA flights like we were before this incident. Even though I have checked bags free, I'd still rather not if I don't have to. Thanks...
Yep. Flew HNL-DEN on 1/8 and DEN-MCO on 1/10, standard carry on + personal item was allowed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.