Wiki Posts
Search

Chase miles not posting this month?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2009, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Chase miles not posting this month?

Normally, the miles from Chase card posts within 1-2 days of statement closing. This month, it has been more than 1 week and it still has not. Am I the only one?
Old Oct 21, 2009, 4:34 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus 1K 2 MM, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
Mine showed up yesterday. Also recently received the 5,000 EQMs for >$30,000 spend for the year.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 5:15 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
Mine posted about 3 days late.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Chase is in the middle of integrating Washington Mutual (WaMu) into their IT / online systems this week, could be causing some delays.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 6:04 pm

Programs: US G, AA G, HHonors Silver
Mine also posted late - the date of the transaction says they posted last Friday, but in reality they did not show up on my account until this morning.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 7:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat.., Lifetime Delta SC, UC, MM
Miles from both of my Chase United Visa cards posted one day after statement close out.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, AS MVPG
Mine were also 3-4 days late. No big deal so long as they post!
Old Oct 25, 2009, 6:28 pm

Programs: UAL1K
5 days late and counting

Mine are 5 days late and counting. I've never had any issue before. Should I call United or Chase? Or give it a couple more days?
Old Oct 25, 2009, 6:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by jraindc
Mine are 5 days late and counting. I've never had any issue before. Should I call United or Chase? Or give it a couple more days?
Mine were late. E-mailed them and the problem was fixed within 24 hours.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 7:10 pm

Programs: United 'Cattle Car', American, JetBlue Airways, Marriott Rewards 'Gold', Amtrak AGR 'Select'
Well Said...

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Chase is in the middle of integrating Washington Mutual (WaMu) into their IT / online systems this week, could be causing some delays.
It caused a slight delay for my miles to post, but give it a couple of days. I have to add when I logged onto the old WaMu site it redirects you to Chase - add to the fact it's weird to see Chase 'owns me' now with 2 UA cards (UA Travel Card & UA MP Visa), my Checking and my Savings all on the same page. Weird... JG
Old Oct 25, 2009, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Premier Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
Just to add another datapoint, mine posted the middle of last week, so maybe a couple days late, but not anything I would call out of the ordinary.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 11:28 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
As another datapoint, my miles are late this month (still waiting on them). Since I've gotten the card, the miles have posted like clockwork on the day of statement close one month after the statement in which they were earned; this month will be the first exception.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 7:23 am

Programs: UAL1K
I ended up e-mailing Chase. Just received a response that they are aware of the problem and will post the miles "within the next few days." Thanks, everyone for the help.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 7:58 am

Programs: UAL 1P, SPG Platinum
Mine always posted on the 16th or 17th but ended up posting on the 23rd..when I called on the 22nd, i spent an hour going in circles...I'd just wait and if it's more than 7 or 8 days, bite the bullet, tempt fate, and call....
Old Nov 15, 2009, 10:17 pm

Programs: UA Global Services 1MM,, AA Exec Plat. Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Mine posted late as well, but I never received the EQM bonus for tickets purchased on UA... do the EQM bonuses tend to post much later?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.