Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2013, 7:05 pm

Programs: Concorde Connoisseur, ua 1mm
Originally Posted by notabob
Got the same e-mail the other day as well, at about 20-22k miles out. Now down to 17,263 to go, with another 4,720 booked through the end of this year. Will have to get my last 12.5k in 2014. So close I can smell it!
went to ~0.995 M yesterday but have yet to see any email ...
Old Nov 21, 2013, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hamburgoflyer
went to ~0.995 M yesterday but have yet to see any email ...
And why would you get an email BEFORE you pass the mark? Be happy if you get one after. I never got anything except my new card in the mail the following January that said MM on it.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 8:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
now that I have it, it seems to be worth less and less with every passing day! so much for 30+ years of blind loyalty.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: UA 1K 3.01MM Hyatt Globalist (Lifetime) AA ExPlat (real), Lifetime UniClub (not from the 2MM).
Originally Posted by majortom
Add 2. I have over 2 million BIS miles and one of my Business partners does as well.
Just hit 3 Million on Wednesday, and another three of my Business partners are at 1 Million each on United (two of the are over 2 Million on AA using the old "count-everything" method).

/carmi
Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:35 am

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Finally made 1MM!
Old Nov 22, 2013, 7:56 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Baze
And why would you get an email BEFORE you pass the mark? Be happy if you get one after. I never got anything except my new card in the mail the following January that said MM on it.
Because at least three people (myself included) have reported getting e-mails recently within 5,000-20,000 miles of hitting 1,000,000. I got mine about a week before my MM flight.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 8:13 am

almost a year ago
Old Nov 25, 2013, 8:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA 1MM
Originally Posted by BlackMountain
Passed 1MM on the lifetime calculator today, somewhere over NW Indiana, in a fifty seat ERJ-145.
I've been flying mostly United since 1989. Today, picked up my 1MM welcome packet in the mail.

The kit consists of new 2013 luggage tags and ID endorsed with "1 Million Miler", a 2013 welcome to 1k brochure, 10 drink chits expiring January 31, 2014, and an acrylic photo frame thing that I can put a wallet size photo in. The 1k welcome stuff is strange since I have had 1k for several years but haven't qualified for 2014 yet.

Most of the content in the packet is a repeat of the 1k stuff from the start of year. The drink chits are welcome, 10 coupons don't last all year flying flying 2+ segments a week on 50 seat, all economy RJs.

Would have been nice to get an autographed chart or something but as noted above, remarking on a customer hitting 1MM miles on a 323 mile express flight is not a service that United has contracted for with its regional partners.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 10:03 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
15 Million

Well, tonight's the night. I was hoping to do this before my 60th and I did. 15 million on United tonight on my flight from LAX to SYD. To the thousands of United employees I have encountered along the way as well as my fellow frequent flyers and my buddy jdivenere who is flying down with me......God Bless!!!!!
Old Dec 1, 2013, 10:06 pm

Programs: UA GS, 1MM, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Well, tonight's the night. I was hoping to do this before my 60th and I did. 15 million on United tonight on my flight from LAX to SYD. To the thousands of United employees I have encountered along the way as well as my fellow frequent flyers and my buddy jdivenere who is flying down with me......God Bless!!!!!
Congrats Tom! I'm honored to be taking such an important flight with you. Time to change your bio to 15MM!
Old Dec 1, 2013, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Way to go Tom.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 10:13 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by Baze
Way to go Tom.
Thank's Baze!!
Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold (UA comp)
Congraulations on this amazing accomplishment!!
Old Dec 2, 2013, 7:48 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Global Entry, Avis President's Club
Congrats Tom!!! Is UA planning anything for you upon your arrival in SYD?
Old Dec 2, 2013, 7:56 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Crossed 1MM threshold this past Saturday, on the way back from PDX to JFK (via SFO). Requested the flight plan and got the entire package. Had "champagne" onboard the p.s. flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.