Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Old Sep 21, 2007, 10:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by EnergyFlyer
You can add me to the list too.

Another interesting question (though, probably hard to determine) is how many MMs are FTers? I would think it is a pretty high percentage (more than 20%?).
I think that's way high. Much as I love FT I think we think we're a bigger pool than we actually are.

Cheers.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I think that's way high.
I agree. Maybe 3-4% at most.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 10:59 am

Programs: AF/KLM Plat For Life/UA Million Miler-PremEx For Life/SPG Gold
Been MM since 03 if I'm not mistaken
Old Sep 21, 2007, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
I have been a MM Flyer for 2 years now.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 12:35 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM, SPG Plat
1k Mm

Count me in too - about 4 years ago
Old Sep 21, 2007, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
1.55MM BIS . . . and counting.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 4:50 pm

Programs: UA GS 4MM, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Lifetime Titanium Elite
UA Million Miler

Crossed a million in 1996/97. Very close to 2 million now
Old Sep 21, 2007, 6:46 pm

Programs: UA GS/3MM, DL Gold/Million Miler, AA Exec Plat/Million Miler, Emirates Gold
1MM BIS on UA in 2005. 1.5 MM now.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 6:48 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Uno Mas

I'm a flat butt with 1.25 million over the past 10 years...
Old Sep 21, 2007, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA-1K-MM AA-EXP-MM
add me as million miler on UA
Old Sep 21, 2007, 7:49 pm

No complaints, but it doesn't seem to matter...

Fellow multi-million-miler (but never got the extra SWU's from MP...does the new benefit only kick in for second or third million after 9/7/07?). However many or few million mile BIS travelers there are doesn't seem to impress any of the major carriers (well at least United). I can't even recall what they gave me when I crossed the first million threshhold (some SWUs IIRC) and never another incentive, benefit or even acknowledgement. My MP card does have "Million Mile Flyer" on it, but I can't think of a situation when I'd actually present the card, and I don't know of a single benefit that I'd receive if I did present the card. So I'm figuring that either Million Milers are no big deal to United either because there are so many of us, or our revenue represents so little to them that we're not worth pampering.

Of course, it may be that there are lots of perks I'm not aware of [happened to me in a hotel program...all sorts of amenities just for the asking], but no one has mentioned any privilege of the status other than some SWU's...seems quite shoddy actually for 2nd and 3rd Million Miles BIS.

No complaints: I think United is generous to UGS and 1K flyers, but it's my impression that Million Miler status is relatively meaningless in terms of status or benefits.
Old Sep 21, 2007, 8:28 pm

Programs: United GS/3MM Delta Platinum ,AA platinum,Marriott platinum,Hilton Diamond VIP,Hyatt Diamond
Angry

I passed 2MM, 2 years ago and nothing!!
Old Sep 22, 2007, 12:12 am

Programs: United GS/3MM Delta Platinum ,AA platinum,Marriott platinum,Hilton Diamond VIP,Hyatt Diamond
Wink

Originally Posted by 1K2M
I passed 2MM, 2 years ago and nothing!!

This the new release of MM Statues is posted on the 1k page:

Reach Million Mile Flyer status, and enjoy upgrades, rewards, and guaranteed Premier Executive status

Reaching Million Mile Flyer status is a major accomplishment, and we would like to show our appreciation to these 1K® members for their continued loyalty to United®. In addition to the exclusive benefits you already enjoy as a 1K member, once you reach one million flight miles with the United family (United, United Express® and TedSM), your status will automatically be upgraded. As a Million Mile Flyer, you will receive:

A new Mileage Plus® card that reflects your new Million Mile Flyer status.

Guaranteed Lifetime Premier Executive® status.

Three Systemwide Upgrades (SWU), are automatically deposited into your account when you reach MMF status and can be used anywhere within the United system. Systemwide Upgrades expire one year after the date in which they are automatically deposited into your account.
As a 1K member, you have access to exclusive Mileage Plus information and offers on the 1K Only Web site. Be sure to return to the 1K Only website often to stay updated, check the status of your upgrades, or review your account summary online.
Old Sep 22, 2007, 6:21 am

Programs: UAL1K 2MM UGS, Hilton Gold
Me too. Well on the way to the 2nd million.
Old Sep 22, 2007, 9:33 am

Programs: UA LT GS 4.12MM (4.08MM BIS), AA EXP 1.86MM ,DL DM 1.1MM, HH LT Diamond, SPG Platinum
I will pass the 3MM mark sometime late next year...I forget when I passed
1MM (early-mid 90's?) but I was invited to a breakfast meeting of all of the CTOs in SoCal and was introduced and presented with a few UA items (t-shirts, caps, key-chains etc.) and was given two regional paper upgrade certificates (for some reason I never used them!)...and no, I don't have a life...but what do you expect when you (and Mrs. 1KPath) live in SoCal but your labs and employees are in New England, London, Geneva, Paris and Singapore! BTW, since I work for a non-profit, all of my travel is in coach unless I can upgrade (getting harder and harder every year!!)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.