Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Old Dec 4, 2021, 7:26 pm

+1 here. Earned in 2019. 1.3mm lifetime. Started with CO out of EWR, now sfo based.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:00 am

Programs: UA 1k 1mil. Marriott Titanium
Snubbed

United extends elite status for some, anyone else get snubbed after hitting 1MM this year? Felt like a kick in the nads

Old Dec 7, 2021, 4:06 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by JC1976

United extends elite status for some, anyone else get snubbed after hitting 1MM this year? Felt like a kick in the nads

Premier Gold or higher?
UA has not extended my PPs to Jan. 2023 yet, but my 3MM 1K status has.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:35 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Premier Platinum, UC Lifetime, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Just joined your ranks.

Hit 1MM last night 12/7 on UA2435 (IAD-SFO) over Omaha. Was on a mileage run (SFO-EWR-MIA-IAD-SFO) to obtain 1MM before the end of the year as my Platinum status was due to expire in January 2022 (but just got extended last week to January 2023). Was on target to hit the milestone last year but the pandemic hit and prior to flying again this year, I hadn't been on a plane in 570+ days. Flight crew congratulated me on my 1MM flight (as well as on the EWR-MIA flight). Luckily MIA had card stock boarding passes, so I was able to get my 1MM boarding pass there.

Currently sitting at 1001319 and will close the year there.

Last edited by untfan; Dec 8, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Old Dec 9, 2021, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by untfan
Just joined your ranks.

Hit 1MM last night 12/7 on UA2435 (IAD-SFO) over Omaha. Was on a mileage run (SFO-EWR-MIA-IAD-SFO) to obtain 1MM before the end of the year as my Platinum status was due to expire in January 2022 (but just got extended last week to January 2023). Was on target to hit the milestone last year but the pandemic hit and prior to flying again this year, I hadn't been on a plane in 570+ days. Flight crew congratulated me on my 1MM flight (as well as on the EWR-MIA flight). Luckily MIA had card stock boarding passes, so I was able to get my 1MM boarding pass there.

Currently sitting at 1001319 and will close the year there.
Congrats! And now you can choose a travel companion to share in platinum status for a year!
Old Dec 25, 2021, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Life Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Life Titanium
Hit 1MM On December 10!
Old Dec 25, 2021, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by mpalasini
Hit 1MM On December 10!
Congratulations and welcome to the 1MM Club!

David
Old Dec 25, 2021, 3:05 pm

Programs: UA GS
Hit 1MM On December 10!
Congrats!! Hope they gave you recognition onboard
Old Dec 25, 2021, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Hit 1MM On December 10!
Congrats!
Old Dec 26, 2021, 10:24 am

Programs: Lifetime UA 1K, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, Hilton Honors Gold
I've been a lurker on this site for years and wanted to share this experience. On December 22, I crossed the 3MM threshold while onboard UA297, from Denver to New Orleans. Although no mention/acknowledgement of this milestone was made during the flight, three things happened in short order after the flight: A.) My 3MM gift of 35K miles was deposited into my account, B the expiration date on digital MP changed from 01/23, (I requalified for 1K a few months back) to 1/22, which was amusing to me, C.) a message on the app appeared congratulating me on passing the 3MM mark and assuring me that my status would never drop below 1K, even if I travel less in the future. Coincidentally, when I checked-in online for my flights on the 22nd, a message appeared on the app congratulating me on 34 years of MileagePlus membership. I joined OnePass in 1987 when flying Eastern Airlines and my very first OnePass card, which I still have, is co-branded with the Eastern Airlines and Continental Airlines logos on it. In the first 14 years of membership, I traveled maybe once or twice a year. Starting in 2001, I traveled mostly domestic over the next 20 years but did manage one or two long-haul international flights a year for vacation.

I will end the year with approximately 84,000 BIS miles, 3,001,799 lifetime miles, 31.084 PQP (33,084, if you include 2K Chase United Club Card PQP points) and 70 PQF. My personal strategy is to only fly United, unless the routing is ridiculous. For example, I'm flying to San Diego out of Tucson next week and can (will) do the trip non-stop on Southwest in about an hour, versus having to connect through Denver or San Francisco on United. I'm looking forward to passing the 4MM mark in 8 or so years from now.

I guess I should update my moniker, now that I'm no longer a Plat?
kevino, SPN Lifer, Xyzzy and 6 others like this.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Congratulations! Welcome to the 3 MMers Club🎈🎈🎈
Old Dec 26, 2021, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by TusCOPlat
I've been a lurker on this site for years and wanted to share this experience. On December 22, I crossed the 3MM threshold while onboard UA297, from Denver to New Orleans. Although no mention/acknowledgement of this milestone was made during the flight, three things happened in short order after the flight: A.) My 3MM gift of 35K miles was deposited into my account, B the expiration date on digital MP changed from 01/23, (I requalified for 1K a few months back) to 1/22, which was amusing to me, C.) a message on the app appeared congratulating me on passing the 3MM mark and assuring me that my status would never drop below 1K, even if I travel less in the future. Coincidentally, when I checked-in online for my flights on the 22nd, a message appeared on the app congratulating me on 34 years of MileagePlus membership. I joined OnePass in 1987 when flying Eastern Airlines and my very first OnePass card, which I still have, is co-branded with the Eastern Airlines and Continental Airlines logos on it. In the first 14 years of membership, I traveled maybe once or twice a year. Starting in 2001, I traveled mostly domestic over the next 20 years but did manage one or two long-haul international flights a year for vacation.

I will end the year with approximately 84,000 BIS miles, 3,001,799 lifetime miles, 31.084 PQP (33,084, if you include 2K Chase United Club Card PQP points) and 70 PQF. My personal strategy is to only fly United, unless the routing is ridiculous. For example, I'm flying to San Diego out of Tucson next week and can (will) do the trip non-stop on Southwest in about an hour, versus having to connect through Denver or San Francisco on United. I'm looking forward to passing the 4MM mark in 8 or so years from now.

I guess I should update my moniker, now that I'm no longer a Plat?
Congratulations on hitting 3MM and for uncloaking to be part of the fun!

Would suggest you post your 2021 end of year stats to 2021 United PQF/PQP/BIS Status Milestone Roll Call Thread and BldgEnergySaver 's poll thread when it gets published by year end.

WRT your moniker - looks like you're still in TUC, CO no longer exists under that name, and you're now LT1K. Up to you.

David
Old Jan 1, 2022, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by DELee
Quick follow up - just found actually 2 separate e-mails from MileagePlus Program ([email protected]) congratulating me on MM achievement. The first was received about a week after my actual MM flight and the second e-mail received exactly a week later saying exactly the same thing:

David
Been 3 months still haven’t gotten anything
Old Jan 1, 2022, 2:31 am

Originally Posted by Repooc17
You have Gold for life.
gold for life on star alliance and Marriott also?
Old Jan 1, 2022, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Yes, as long as the Star Alliance continues to exist, and UA maintains its relationship with Marriott.

Frankly, the benefits of Marriott Bonv°y Gold Elite status (equivalent of 25 stays annually, though one is not credited for such via UA) are very minimal indeed, but that is fodder for another forum. For instance, U.S. residents could "earn" 30 nights by having a business and personal Marriott co-branded credit card. . . .
Xyzzy likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.