Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Airports with Priority Screening Lines [Merged Threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airports with Priority Screening Lines [Merged Threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2013, 7:17 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by c502cid
Yes, finally! Of course I'm here early on a Saturday and I'm the only one in line for all of security.....
The worst times in the last two years have been about 5:30 to 7:00 a.m., with lines going back to the front doors. I wonder if Frontier's departure has cut that?

Interestingly, the sign at the beginning of the elite line doesn't list on the sign United's Premier Access as one of the qualified categories of user (although Allegiant's "Priority Boarding" is one of the categories); it does explicitly say "United GS and 1K" and "Star Gold."

Last edited by cblaisd; Jun 8, 2013 at 7:23 am
Old Oct 12, 2016, 8:58 am

Programs: Continental OnePass Platinum
OK, I know I'm reviving a very old thread.

I was at MCO this morning a bit after 5A. I fly out of MCO early in the morning quite often, and for whatever reason I didn't get PreCheck today. I was a bit freaked out; 45+ minute waits at that time are not uncommon.

So I went over to the priority boarding line (often significantly faster) and it wasn't open! The officer would not tell me why (just kept on repeating "wheelchairs only").

Fortunately, security was a bit dead this morning. Perhaps because it was a Wednesday? Is this why priority wasn't open?

Anyway, something to keep in mind if you are flying out of MCO early morning, especially closer to the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.