Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA363 EWR-HNL Diverted to SFO March 29, 2024

UA363 EWR-HNL Diverted to SFO March 29, 2024

Old Apr 1, 2024, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
...The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities...
Seems to be pandemic. I am world-renown expert on such matters
SPN Lifer and LaserSailor like this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dyce
just coincidence the FAA are getting involved then?
The FAA audit is doing a CHEP. United's last CHEP was in 2018. I'll let you do the math with the following statement from the FAA.

The office is responsible for managing the National Certificate Holder Evaluation Program (CHEP). A National CHEP evaluates part 121 air carriers, part 145 repair stations, and part 135 certificate holders for regulatory compliance on a five-year schedule. The Office also provides Post-Accident Assistance Teams to CHDOs.
https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org...fs910/certeval
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
Somehow the amount of PQP and RDM got revised higher after the fact, based on a multiple that doesn't appear achievable based on UA's chart math. Either it's an April Fool's Day joke, or I'll simply whistle innocently while walking by...
Welcome to 1K for 2025!
SPN Lifer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.