Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Earning Status (PQP) on non-016 Tickets and Partner Metal {Archive}

Old Feb 8, 2024, 11:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is Earning Status (PQP) on non-016 Tickets and Partner Metal
Print Wikipost

Earning Status (PQP) on non-016 Tickets and Partner Metal {Archive}

Old Dec 22, 2022, 8:36 am
hch

There is no more minimum at all. Just actual miles adjusted for fare class.
Old Dec 22, 2022, 9:00 am

Programs: Milage Plus 1K 1.3MM, Marriot LT Platinum
Moin!

Originally Posted by ualboston1k
There seems to be conflicting info in this thread as to whether the "500 mile minimum" still exists for, say, short hall intra-europe flights. If I were to book, for example, a domestic german flight on LH between FRA and MUC would this be 500 miles minimum that's then adjusted for fare class and premier status. Or is it "actual" flight times then adjusted?
It's actual miles and the fare class bonus. Here is what I got when trying out Lufthansas new 787-9 business seat that they operated between Frankfurt and Munich for a couple of weeks. The seat is way better then their old seat and comparable to Polaris:

So long
-Ralf
Old Jan 7, 2024, 12:36 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
This is an archive thread, the active thread is Earning Status (PQP) on non-016 Tickets and Partner Metal

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Feb 8, 2024 at 11:23 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.