Trouble with award booking

Old Jul 8, 2023, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime Plat 2MM. Starwood Lifetime Gold
Smile Trouble with award booking

I am trying to find business class awards on Turkish flights from either ORD, LAX, SFO or SEA. UA website does not show any non-stops of these pairings when booking with miles, only UA flights. Even when changing to money, none of the non-stops are showing up. Anyone else having these problems? Am I going about it wrong?
Mods, please feel free to place this in an existing thread if that works better.
Thanks for any help
Old Jul 8, 2023, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by omsflyer
I am trying to find business class awards on Turkish flights from either ORD, LAX, SFO or SEA. UA website does not show any non-stops of these pairings when booking with miles, only UA flights. Even when changing to money, none of the non-stops are showing up. Anyone else having these problems? Am I going about it wrong?
Mods, please feel free to place this in an existing thread if that works better.
Thanks for any help
Partner airlines do not necessarily provide UA with inventory on all routes they fly.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
If there's no award inventory, they won't show.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by omsflyer
Thanks for any help
Certainly possible. You will find more out of IAH than SFO/LAX. Purchasing with $$$ on UA tickets went away many years ago.

SPN Lifer and jsloan like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.