Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2023Q2 PQP CC Promo: “… this is how you elevate your Premier status”

2023Q2 PQP CC Promo: “… this is how you elevate your Premier status”

Old Aug 21, 2023, 9:26 am

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by drewguy
I didn't get the email, but this is consistent with others' experience. The promo was through June 30, but with a disclaimer the PQP may not post for up to 6-8 weeks after promo (probably for a variety of reasons, including to prevent purchases during promo period with returns shortly thereafter). People seemed to get PQP posted in late June for April/May purchases, and just recently for June purchases. However, the listed posting dates didn't necessarily align.
The odd thing about it was that the PQP "transaction date" posted at the end of each month. Zero delay. Of course, I'd have to look at actual statements each month to know if those "transaction dates" aren't actually the dates they posted into my account... that's just how they show on the current on-line statement. Retroactive posting dates are an odd thing, but if I think about it some more, how else could you do it if something earned in 2023 didn't get credited until 2024? Back-dating would make perfect sense.
Old Aug 21, 2023, 11:34 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by Mike Jacoubowsky
The odd thing about it was that the PQP "transaction date" posted at the end of each month. Zero delay. Of course, I'd have to look at actual statements each month to know if those "transaction dates" aren't actually the dates they posted into my account... that's just how they show on the current on-line statement. Retroactive posting dates are an odd thing, but if I think about it some more, how else could you do it if something earned in 2023 didn't get credited until 2024? Back-dating would make perfect sense.
From my own experience they were backdated - I didn't see the PQPs credited when I was checking my account until more recently than the posting date - at least for the last batch on "June 30".
Old Aug 21, 2023, 8:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Late last week received August PQP 250.
Old Aug 26, 2023, 11:19 am

Does anyone know if the terms of this promo required transaction date or post date by Jun 30?
Old Aug 26, 2023, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by ih8airlines
Does anyone know if the terms of this promo required transaction date or post date by Jun 30?
from email confirming enrollment:

​​Only net purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this promotional offer.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 8:43 pm

Is it possible to book way out refundable ticket to make spend, wait for bonus to hit, and then have an unforeseen event have to cancel your original plans?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.