Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How long does manual crediting of a flight usually take?

Old Sep 25, 2022, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I flew on Aegean a few weeks ago. Because I bid for (and received) an upgrade on one of the segments, the booking class for that segment changed from L to I, and it did not credit with United. This was somewhat expected, so I called the MileagePlus line to see about getting credit for the original paid L class. The agent seemed relatively sure I should get credit, I emailed the original e-ticket receipt, and the agent said they submitted the appropriate form on my behalf but it would need another department to approve it.

Has anyone done something similar and know how long it tends to take? It's approaching a couple of weeks since I called.

Thanks,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.