Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

United: A or B? [now with poll!]

Old Sep 22, 22, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by CApreppie View Post
26 June ATL-DEN Dodgers United Charters Menu
Keep looking for the "Cesar" dressing on this menu (whomever typed it up: United, team, caterer, whatever poor slacker, etc.), and the single haricot vert.

The only one happy about this Qualtrics. Wonder what kind of licensing United has.
The A|B Package.

David
CApreppie likes this.
Old Sep 23, 22, 1:13 am

I was getting bombarded with the A/B questions when I was trying to book a flight yesterday. Had I not been trying to use an FFC I would stop trying and book with another airline.

Yeah now every time I try to login, the UA website asks me for the verification questions. So sad it does not remember me anymore - guess I should not have used the foul language when the A/B survey kept popping up.
Old Sep 23, 22, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike...
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by B747SP View Post
Yeah now every time I try to login, the UA website asks me for the verification questions. So sad it does not remember me anymore - guess I should not have used the foul language when the A/B survey kept popping up.
This is part of the ever-expanding "What have you done for me lately?" UA marketing campaign. They want to verify it's really yu...

Search this Thread