Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

At what point do most aircraft swaps happen?

Old Jul 5, 2022, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA

Flying SFO-MEL soon and I see it'll occasionally get swapped to a 787-9 that is unconverted and has the old polaris seats. At what point (eg T-24 hrs) do these types of swaps happen?
Old Jul 5, 2022, 3:24 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by nw6338
Flying SFO-MEL soon and I see it'll occasionally get swapped to a 787-9 that is unconverted and has the old polaris seats. At what point (eg T-24 hrs) do these types of swaps happen?
Watch for aircraft changes starting mid-night Chicago time, 2 full days before travel up until you board and takeoff (assuming you don't return).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.