Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Business class lounge access: AC flights LAX-YUL-LIS, returning UA flight LIS-IAD-LAX

Business class lounge access: AC flights LAX-YUL-LIS, returning UA flight LIS-IAD-LAX

Old Jun 28, 2022, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by stevendorechester
The MLL International is a good lounge better than any UC but not on par with the Polaris Lounge.
Better than UC LHR even?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
Better than UC LHR even?
Oh no UC @ LHR is fab. Was thinking of domestic lounges only for which LAX is lovely.
AirbusFan2B likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, UA Premier 1K, Amex Plat, GlobalEntry
Originally Posted by Clark_Shuster
OP, how’d you make out ?
Well, the day was ...... The ML lounge at LAX was perfectly fine and wasn't crowded. The food selection was minimal but OK.

AC778 arrived late into a VERY busy YUL and luckily I followed a local through the maze to the Montreal Maple Leaf Lounge since I'd never been to Montreal before. AC812 was supposed to depart at 8:25pm, we departed at 1:45am which put us into Lisbon at 2pm instead of 8am

People were starting to do yoga to keep from falling asleep while waiting.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 29, 2022 at 9:09 am Reason: Use of inappropriate language
Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
So two delayed AC flights.... color me not surprised
backdoc likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.