Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Polaris on 787’s

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2022, 7:52 am

Programs: 1K MMiler, Hertz 5*
There's a lot of people who don't realize the arm rests drop down, makes a big difference in width when you're trying to sleep.
SPN Lifer and jp12687 like this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:51 am

Programs: United currently plat
I sleep well in any version of the Polaris seat and I can’t tell a huge difference between 777 763 or 787, i’m 6’3”. Do i try and get the bulkhead and odd rows, yep. But when i don’t have the choice i sleep well in even rows too. My only complaint about the seat is that the screen should tilit down for when you’re fully reclined.

I was recently talking to someone about flying *A TATL for the cuisine vs UA for Polaris seat, we both agreed the seat wins.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by rosesplus
There's a lot of people who don't realize the arm rests drop down, makes a big difference in width when you're trying to sleep.
also 99% of people apparently have no idea mattress pads exist. I usually end up with a double mattress pad and a dropped armrest on the straight in seats and sleep very soundly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.