Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Booked into SAS J but UA site showing Premium Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:03 am
Original Poster

I book a ticket via AmEx travel (pay with points) to fly SAS from IAD-CPH. I am having the flights credited to United and they show up in my United account. However, the tickets were booked into business which shows properly on the SAS site and the seats are correct on the United site. That said, on the Untied itinerary it shows "Fare Class Premium Economy (J)." The only way that I can see this mattering is in the assignment of appropriate credit based on class of service. Is this worth breaking a sweat to deal with?
Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:23 am

Programs: UA silver, Bonvoy silver
Originally Posted by billycwhatup
I book a ticket via AmEx travel (pay with points) to fly SAS from IAD-CPH. I am having the flights credited to United and they show up in my United account. However, the tickets were booked into business which shows properly on the SAS site and the seats are correct on the United site. That said, on the Untied itinerary it shows "Fare Class Premium Economy (J)." The only way that I can see this mattering is in the assignment of appropriate credit based on class of service. Is this worth breaking a sweat to deal with?
Could an SAS connection be messing things up? Their intra Europe flights only have PE
Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by billycwhatup
That said, on the Untied itinerary it shows "Fare Class Premium Economy (J)." The only way that I can see this mattering is in the assignment of appropriate credit based on class of service. Is this worth breaking a sweat to deal with?
No, it's not worth breaking a sweat . The text mapping won't make a difference. All that will matter is the fare class, J.
billycwhatup and Kacee like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.