Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United unofficial PNR viewer

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Xyzzy
That's ne reason why UA forces us to have a favourite sea animal or sport or other equally ridiculous "favourite" to have to remember.
Those algebra-doing abalones aren't going to remember themselves!
Old May 9, 2022, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by planes&trains
I hope they come up with something like this as well:

UA DYKWIA MEMBER - PLZ WITHHOLD ALL COURTESIES
no soup for you?
Old May 10, 2022, 1:57 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by EpsilonZer0
Wow, this is great. Cant believe this is all in the data.
I can see in the data that my plus points have already cleared for upgrade from Economy to Polaris on my route from ORD - DEN -> DEN - SFO -> SFO - ICN. On the app it only shows ORD -DEN as clearing so far.
I also see the remarks that were added to my wife's separate ticket by the phone agent to roll my status privileges to her. Fascinating
where/how do you see that. I was hoping for an early peek (more than 2 days out) of the upgrade list…
Old May 10, 2022, 2:06 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by eng3
Seems better than a 4 digit pin, that also could give full access into your account
Yeah, I got 1.5 million miles out of the bug bounty program for finding various ways that could be brute forced…
RancherDave and jcturnbull like this.
Old May 10, 2022, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
This brings back fond memories of my two years as a Reservations Sales Representative (RSR) at UA SFORR.

Basically letting the customers see their passenger name record (PNR). Thank you.
Old May 10, 2022, 6:47 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
No courtesies extended for me, apparently.
Old May 10, 2022, 7:22 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by jimdarcy
where/how do you see that. I was hoping for an early peek (more than 2 days out) of the upgrade list…
You do not need the PNR info to have an early peek of the upgrade list. It is still the trick of changing your smart phone date to your travel date, and open UA website (not App) to check flight status of your flight. Upgrade standby list won’t be available if flight is more than a week out. For example, I was able to look at the list for this Sunday’s flight last Sunday. BTW, I won’t have any chance to get a CPU. (Prepared to sit on exit row.)
Old May 10, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by Kmxu
You do not need the PNR info to have an early peek of the upgrade list. It is still the trick of changing your smart phone date to your travel date, and open UA website (not App) to check flight status of your flight. Upgrade standby list won’t be available if flight is more than a week out. For example, I was able to look at the list for this Sunday’s flight last Sunday. BTW, I won’t have any chance to get a CPU. (Prepared to sit on exit row.)
thank you
Old May 10, 2022, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Xyzzy
That's ne reason why UA forces us to have a favourite sea animal or sport or other equally ridiculous "favourite" to have to remember.
I still don't understand why they use that idiotic "security" measure instead of just texting you a code or letting you use Google Authenticator.

Originally Posted by jimdarcy
It is also available in the API (same way the OP's website gets its data). Setting your phone's date ahead as suggested upthread just causes your phone to use the API for the arbitrary future date.
(API = abstract programming interface, a way to push/pull data from backend systems without knowing how the backend systems work)
Old May 10, 2022, 10:42 am

Programs: UA Global Services 3.2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, AA Exec Plat
Anyone know what "** PRES PLUS **" means in the CPPC line?
Old May 10, 2022, 10:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gfunkdave
I still don't understand why they use that idiotic "security" measure instead of just texting you a code or letting you use Google Authenticator.
Because (a) the core systems in the industry are ~50 years old, and (b) there is a fundamental underlying assumption that people are not managing their own travel. The systems you're seeing are how travel agents can get in and do things on your behalf.
TerryK, SPN Lifer and gfunkdave like this.
Old May 10, 2022, 10:59 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
No courtesies extended for me, apparently.
That only showed up for my Award bookings. I guess they dont extend courtesies when you pay for the ticket.

Originally Posted by Kmxu
I found that look too far in advance wasn't very helpful since it does not include last minute bookings/cancellations
Old May 10, 2022, 11:46 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by eng3
That only showed up for my Award bookings. I guess they dont extend courtesies when you pay for the ticket.
Agreed, same when I took a few minutes to go through my bookings.
Old May 10, 2022, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by st530
Anyone know what "** PRES PLUS **" means in the CPPC line?
Likely this refers to the Presidential Plus Mastercard -- a legacy credit card from the Continental days.

I found this in one of our reservations that we had some issues with:

EHD***AGENT FROM RESERVATIONS NEEDED HELP **
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
YY GLOBAL SERVICES MEMBER-PLZ EXTEND ALL COURTESIES
YY GENERAL / NON PREMIER MEMBER-PLZ EXTEND ALL COURTESIES

I guess there is no difference between a GS and a GM in terms of courtesies.
DrMilano likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.