Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Check-In / TSA / Pre Check / CLEAR @ UA's EWR Terminals - circa 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2022, 7:09 am
Original Poster

If We have no luggage to checkin, is it still better to enter through level 3? We do have premier for our fight but will probably use clear or tsa pre and will head to clear machines directly first.

I just know ewr is a .... show during the time that we will arrive so prefer to avoid the mobs of people.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 4, 2022 at 10:57 pm Reason: Starting new thread
Old May 4, 2022, 10:45 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by aimango
If We have no luggage to checkin, is it still better to enter through level 3? We do have premier for our fight but will probably use clear or tsa pre and will head to clear machines directly first ....
Do you have you BPs already? Do you need to get a passport check-in? or can you bypass check-in?

There are Clear lanes next to PreCheck and non-PreCheck lanes

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 4, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Old May 4, 2022, 11:16 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
. Premier/Polaris/1K/GS all on Level 3, plus some international economy, special services and self-service bag drop (relatively new addition). Most economy is Level 2...

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 4, 2022 at 10:43 pm Reason: split pot
Old May 4, 2022, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Do you have you BPs already? Co you need to get a passport check-in? or can you bypass check-in?

There are Clear lanes next to PreCheck and non-PreCheck lanes
We already have boarding passes. Yeah I recall when going from level 2 checkin area to tsa pre line, it was easier to walk to level 3 and back down to level 2 to get to tsa pre to avoid all the people during peak hours. This was for a trip in 2021 so I’m not sure if things have changed.
Old May 13, 2022, 11:30 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Strange pop-up on my upcoming reservation on the app. I've had my GE number in my record since the program began and haven't touched it since then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.