Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Chase MP bonus miles for purchase till 30 June 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase MP bonus miles for purchase till 30 June 2022

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2022, 3:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by rickscholz
They have a new promo for July-Sep. 5 miles per dollar for home improvement gas and grocery stores.
Thanks for the timely quarterly reminder.

My son got the same offer for his United Explorer Card. Those are his most-used categories, plus restaurants.

My wife got nothing for her legacy Marriott Bonvy Premier Visa. And since I have transferred all my family spending to her card (so she can get lifetime Bonvy Platinum Elite status, too), I am not using mine -- so I did a 0% balance transfer on it instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.