Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Party of 3 travel on mixed tix to OGG advice....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Party of 3 travel on mixed tix to OGG advice....

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2022, 12:47 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by trm2
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
No.

The PremiumPlus seats are only treated as E+ to Hawaii from West Coast.
But doesn’t that really only mean LAX/SFO? I am fairly sure DEN does not treat the seats that way.
Beside DEN is not West Coast -- nearly 1,000 miles, multiple significant mountain ranges and different timezone, UA explicitly lumps DEN with ORD, IAH, IAD, EWR as non-CPU-able

DEN if aircraft is PremPlus equipment sells that cabin separately

But UA is known to somethings use non-PremPlus aircraft on that route, appears some 777HD in the future
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by trm2
But doesn’t that really only mean LAX/SFO? I am fairly sure DEN does not treat the seats that way.
Correct. PremiumPlus seats are treated and selectable as E+ between Hawaii and LAX and SFO, both of which most consider West Coast cities. And yes, Denver is treated differently as PremiumPlus seats are marketed as PremiumPlus and not selectable as E+.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador and LT-Gold
Any thoughts on points plus or upgrades to premier or Polaris?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.