PDB back! On my flight at least.

Old Sep 22, 22, 8:21 pm

PDB is still a thing? Oh, yeah that thing. I estimate less than 25% of the time flights to and from EWR. It is not that the FA's don't have the time either. They are hanging there and can easily serve the dozen of so drinks in the smaller cabins.
Old Sep 22, 22, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by kdad View Post
PDB is still a thing? Oh, yeah that thing. I estimate less than 25% of the time flights to and from EWR. It is not that the FA's don't have the time either. They are hanging there and can easily serve the dozen of so drinks in the smaller cabins.
Shhhh. Don't tell the EWR crews that. They have very important discussions that need to happen instead of serving PDBs.

David
seanp7 likes this.
Old Sep 27, 22, 11:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Silver
FLL-EWR 27 SEPT. Water on tray plus "anything else you'd like". I passed, but we had a 60 minute-ish ground delay due to Hurricane Ian (rain, lightning). FA / Lead Purser was more than happy to serve me a couple of wines during the delay, as requested. Good crew, including addressed by name throughout!
Old Sep 28, 22, 6:30 am

Programs: UA
IAH - PTY Sept 11 - Nothing
PTY - IAH Sept 16 - Nothing

The FAs were coming around and taking breakfast orders but no PBDs were offered. As noted many times above; the inconsistency is perplexing.
Old Sep 28, 22, 2:13 pm

Programs: United 1K (Since 2018), Marriott Titanium (Since 2019), Global Entry, TSA Pre✓
UA2166 - SFO to LAX - water only :/

Search this Thread