Transfer from UR timeframe

Old Nov 9, 2021, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Transfer from UR timeframe

Hey all,
I initiated a transfer from UR to United Mileage Plus on Sunday night around 9:30 PM PST on behalf of my mother and father (175k each) and it is now Tuesday evening at 6 PM PST.
It's well past 24 hours mark. Does this usually take 2+ days? The last time when I transferred my UR to United Mileage Plus, it was pretty instant.
I couldn't find any posts. Does anybody have similar experiences?
Old Nov 9, 2021, 10:40 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
My transfers in the past have been instantaneous.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by maplestoryLV10rogue
Hey all,
I initiated a transfer from UR to United Mileage Plus on Sunday night around 9:30 PM PST on behalf of my mother and father (175k each) and it is now Tuesday evening at 6 PM PST.
It's well past 24 hours mark. Does this usually take 2+ days? The last time when I transferred my UR to United Mileage Plus, it was pretty instant.
I couldn't find any posts. Does anybody have similar experiences?
Might want to look through this thread:UR to United transfer is not reliably instant.

Seems to be close to 7 days for some. Ive had them transfer instantly too, but guess it was luck
Old Nov 10, 2021, 7:05 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by jonsail
My transfers in the past have been instantaneous.
Same here
Old Nov 10, 2021, 2:16 pm

My transfers have been instant and happened while I was still on the phone with them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.