Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How to put two pax on the same PNR when there is only 1 seat in lower RBD?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2021, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Can't find info in search, so apologies if this is somewhere.
Trying to get 2 tickets on the same PNR so my elderly parents have less to manage and can share my dad's MM status, sit together, have IRROPS together, etc. Only 1 seat left in the lowest fare bucket and UA.com puts a two person itinerary in the higher bucket for both of them; is there anyway to book 1 on the lower RBD and 1 in the higher other than calling and paying the agent booking fee?
Old Aug 23, 2021, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by whlinder
Can't find info in search, so apologies if this is somewhere.
Trying to get 2 tickets on the same PNR so my elderly parents have less to manage and can share my dad's MM status, sit together, have IRROPS together, etc. Only 1 seat left in the lowest fare bucket and UA.com puts a two person itinerary in the higher bucket for both of them; is there anyway to book 1 on the lower RBD and 1 in the higher other than calling and paying the agent booking fee?
There's no way to do it, even by calling. All passengers on a PNR must be on the same fare.

Your options are to book at the higher fare, wait to see if the lower fare bucket opens up further, or to book on separate reservations.
whlinder, SPN Lifer, wxguy and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.