Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

omaat Review: United Airlines 787-9 Business Class (Oh, The Food…) (OGG-ORD)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

omaat Review: United Airlines 787-9 Business Class (Oh, The Food…) (OGG-ORD)

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2021, 2:53 pm

Programs: united
I flew F, SFO-HNL, yesterday. The food service was great:

Choice of Thai Chicken Noodles or Ravioli. I had the Thai Chicken. It was delicious. Large portion.

Warm pretzel roll with butter.

Cabbage and greens salad with ginger dressing. Also delicious.

Mixed nuts, mostly almonds.

Chocolate and cranberry chip cookie. This was soft and tasty.

Choice of stroopwafel, biscotti, or pretzels.

This was on a less than 5 hour flight.
cesco.g and SPN Lifer like this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 23, 2021 at 4:17 pm Reason: DIscuss the issue; not the poster(s)
Old May 23, 2021, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by mraju99
Yeah, I do think he has a bit of bad luck on United. In one of his previous United flights, he was aghast that he was never offered a cleaning wipe on the entire flight. I've been on a bunch of flights all through the pandemic on United, and I've *never* not been offered a) 1 wipe when entering the flight b) a wipe with your snack pack c) most of the times, a flight attendant coming down the aisle at the start of the flight asking if anyone wants another wipe. I think he just has bad luck sometimes, despite his name :-)
I have more UA wipes than I know what to do with. UA wipes are the best in the game, IMO. Happy to send you some if you'd like.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.