Old Jan 20, 2021, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Standard MilePlay link
https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay

Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

Promotion code: T013MA

How to participate:

Member must register for this promotion on or prior to March 31, 2021. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to March 31, 2021 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take X trip(s):

Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to March 31, 2021.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $YYY (Some are seeing eligibility only for certain fares / cabin)

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

Trip is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United and United Express will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance member airline or a United MileagePlus partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

Offer is not valid on government fares.

Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on March 31, 2021.

Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on March 31, 2021.

If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Print Wikipost

Mile Play by 31 March 2021

Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:25 am

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
1 trip @ $150 for 6k
uanj likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:33 am
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Me as 1k: 3 premium seats at minimum $550 for...5000 miles?

Guess I should have waited to book those 2 recent premium seats. Lame bonus.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 2:21 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by wunderpit
Me as 1k: 3 premium seats at minimum $550 for...5000 miles?

Guess I should have waited to book those 2 recent premium seats. Lame bonus.
Also 1K: three premium trips for 18,000 award miles. Minimum $600. So perhaps I should not complain. However I have no plans to take 3 premium paid trips.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 2:41 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Three $100 trips for 5k miles.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 2:58 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I'm not eligible. Might be because I already have a few flights booked..
Old Jan 21, 2021, 3:27 am

Programs: Free Agent
Pre-COVID, I had offers such as 3 x Premium tickets of at least $1000.

This time, I got one Premium ticket of at least $25 for 10K miles. I haven't flown since last Feb.
uanj and narvik like this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 4:36 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM
Originally Posted by Condition One
...I got one Premium ticket of at least $25 for 10K miles...
Not a bad offer though!
But $25 for a premium ticket? Realistically, what's the cheapest "Premium Ticket" where you are located?
Old Jan 21, 2021, 5:00 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Not eligible...
Old Jan 21, 2021, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador and LT-Gold
I have two of the three trips already booked. Given the lack of change fees maybe it is worth re-booking them just to get the trivial 5000 points?
Old Jan 21, 2021, 5:14 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, HH Diamond, Marriott 'clink clink' Titanium
Me Three flights 5K. The +1 also a 1K zip.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 6:13 am

Programs: Several
Mine is 3 trips of at least $200 earns 9,200 miles. Not a bad offer, except all my flights (minus one at the end of March) are already booked.

Guess Ill miss out again. My offer seems better than most though FWIW.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 6:22 am

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by narvik
Not a bad offer though!
But $25 for a premium ticket? Realistically, what's the cheapest "Premium Ticket" where you are located?
I'm seeing flights in the low 300's ex-IAD for same day returns. Sub $300 for overnight stays. Might be a good excuse for a weekend getaway!
narvik likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 6:24 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
I tried last night, was ineligible. Today, tried again, and got 2x (>$200) for 14k. Needless to say, I'll hit... not too bad
narvik likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 6:38 am

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Originally Posted by Repooc17
The booking needs to happen after promotion registration, and needs to be an unique PNR (so existing tickets are out). The T&C spells out all requirements.
I can't find any reference to requiring a unique PNR in the T&C. It does define a trip as "each unique travel itinerary as documented by a [PNR]". Changing EGE-ORD-PHX to EGE-ORD-PHX-ORD would seemingly be a unique travel itinerary.

​​​​​​I do see your point though and will report back in.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 7:01 am

2x "Premium" trips (fare code O, A, R, C, D, J, P, Z) >$275 each for 18k miles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.