Any new Global Services flyers for 2021?

Old Feb 2, 2021, 3:54 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Additional quotes on qualification

There is little doubt that UA has been quite explicit about "your travel spend on United-operated flights " as 10 minutes of searching past posts confirms. What do don't know is what UA is presently doing

What is do know also is "We consider a number of factors beyond the usual Premier®-qualifying criteria.", and those that don't fit the simple UA revenue only model may have qualified due to some other factor.

Also it has been proposed it is not a single year view.
I believe you’re right. I was told by a GS agent early in 2020 that the spend threshold was definitely only calculated for UA issued tickets on US metal with your MP# on the reservation (at the time of travel, not necessarily at the time of booking).

I specifically asked about NH and LH flights and was told if it’s their metal OR their tickets on UA metal, it’s excluded. Not sure she was right but that is what I was told.
SPN Lifer, wxguy and dingo155 like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.