Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Long-layovers on UA and *A, open lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long-layovers on UA and *A, open lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2020, 10:41 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I don’t believe the LH lounge non-Schengen is open, but I could be wrong. In this case you would have access to a lounge in FRA
The lounge in B was open last week when I went through. But to get from Z to B and back again areas took 45 minutes each way and I had to go through security twice. Wasn't worth the time given that they were only serving water, coffee, and sandwiches you couldn't even eat in the lounge.

Last edited by nexus7556; Dec 17, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Old Dec 17, 2020, 11:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by nexus7556
The lounge in B was open last week when I went through. But to get from Z to B and back again areas took 45 minutes each way and I had to go through security twice. Wasn't worth the time given that they were only serving water, coffee, and sandwiches you couldn't even eat in the lounge.
Indeed. The lounges are just a seating area now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.