Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA or B6 SFO-BOS non-stop lie flat in March

UA or B6 SFO-BOS non-stop lie flat in March

Old Nov 11, 2020, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Kacee
The point is that B6's scheduling, especially four months out, is not reliable. You actually dispute that?
no doubt their schedule 4 months out is not reliable, so you will have to base it on what they have been operating. They have been operating 2 to 3 flights a day on that route for several months and it's all on mint.
Old Nov 11, 2020, 3:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by tphuang
no doubt their schedule 4 months out is not reliable, so you will have to base it on what they have been operating. They have been operating 2 to 3 flights a day on that route for several months and it's all on mint.
No need to base anything on anything.

If one purchases B6 or UA today, it may turn out that the other carrier would have been better for any number of reasons sometime next year. Thus, wait until close in and then book. If for some reason the world opens up again, one can always reevaluate. Not as though there is a particular benefit to early booking these days.
SPN Lifer and cmd320 like this.
Old Nov 11, 2020, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
No need to base anything on anything.

If one purchases B6 or UA today, it may turn out that the other carrier would have been better for any number of reasons sometime next year. Thus, wait until close in and then book. If for some reason the world opens up again, one can always reevaluate. Not as though there is a particular benefit to early booking these days.
Agree with this, I don't really see any reason to be booking more than a month out at this point. Pricing is certainly not any better and you're likely to have some kind of a schedule change no matter which airline you're flying.

The only reason I would do so would be booking very far out due to finding some kind of excellent deal (in the premium fare deals forum for example).
SPN Lifer and ISTFlyer like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.