Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Travel to Japan on UA -- Official rules vs. UA rules

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2020, 7:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hopefully someone here has travelled to Japan recently as an American citizen. My situation: I am a US citizen and my wife is a Japanese citizen -- we live in both the US and Japan (NYC and Tokyo). We've spent the last 8 months here in the USA and my wife recently flew back to Japan to take care of our home there - and before she could get on the plane we got an email that she was required by UA to take a PCR test within 72 hours of departure -- even though that is NOT a requirement for Japan (JAL and ANA do not require this neither does the Japanese government). This cost us $450 for her test - yes it's that much if you need to guarantee less than 72 hour results on a flight leaving on Sunday.

I am planning to try and fly home to Tokyo next week and I called UA today and spent literally hours on the phone trying to figure out why they require the PCR test (I just came back from the Middle East via LHR and no PCR test is required). The most knowledgeable agent I spoke with today finally said that in TIMATIC it says it's required -- so it is required -- so I will have to do the same even though upon arrival I can't leave the airport until I pass another PCR test and then quarantine.... I realize it's probably futile to argue the point -- but does anyone have any knowledge or advice?

FYI - before you all pile on why I am travelling in January of this year we bought a new place in Tokyo and then had to leave so we could stay together -- and now the property needs all sorts of maintenance (the refrigerator and AC have died and my wife doesn't know how to handle - and in Tokyo these are big buck things) -- just want to avoid the non-relevant messages....
SPN Lifer and AirbusFan2B like this.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Have you checked to see if TIMATIC says that?
Old Nov 5, 2020, 8:23 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mduell
Have you checked to see if TIMATIC says that?
Yes I did and it is pretty clear - but UA doesn’t interpret it that way....
Old Nov 5, 2020, 8:35 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Might help if you paste the TIMATIC statement and the conditions / parameters you used in TIMATIC. Without that information there is little anyone here can suggest, if you are looking for input.

UA states here, for Japan
Japan has reopened its borders to certain foreign nationals with resident status. Visit Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs website to learn more about the revised entry conditions. For foreign nationals that meet its entry requirements, Japan requires a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours of departure and a re-entry certification issued by the Japanese Embassy or a Consulate. This certificate must be in English.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 8:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Might help if you paste the TIMATIC statement and the conditions / parameters you used in TIMATIC. Without that information there is little anyone here can suggest, if you are looking for input.

Except for the fact my wife is not a foreign national - and I’m a spouse - UA is requiring a test other airlines do not.... and upon arrival no one in japan asked for proof of any test pre departure ...

Here is the complete rules I was sent by UA - please note the section that notes that “ this does not apply to”....

”1. Denied entry 1. Passengers who have been in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chile, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Eswatini (Swaziland), Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo (Rep.), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Macedonia (Rep.), Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Rwanda, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter
  •  
    • This does not apply to:
      • nationals of Japan;
      • spouses or children of nationals of Japan if they can prove it;
      • passengers with a Special Permanent Residence Permit
      • residents of Japan who left Japan before 31 August 2020 with a re-entry permit
      • residents of Japan who leave Japan on or after 1 September 2020 with a re-entry permit
      • passengers with a visa issued by a Japanese overseas establishment with the date of issue later than the day when the country or region where they are currently staying was designated as an area subject to denial of permission to enter Japan
      • passengers with a visa issued by Japan with "EX-R" or "EX-B" in the Remarks column
      • passengers with a diplomatic or an official visa issued by Japan;
      • US military personnel;
      • civilian personnel of the US armed forces in Japan and their dependents
2. A completed "Quarantine Questionnaire" must be presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test
4. Visa exemption for passengers with passengers with a British passport, Hong Kong (SAR China) passport, Macao (SAR China) passport is suspended.
5. Visa exemption for nationals of Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and Vatican City (Holy See) is suspended.
6. Visa exemption for nationals of Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Colombia, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Lao People's Dem. Rep., Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Qatar, Samoa, Solomon Isl., Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Viet Nam with a diplomatic, official or service passport is suspended.
7. Visa exemption granted to passengers with an APEC Business Travel Card issued by Brunei Darussalam, China (People's Rep.), Hong Kong (SAR China), Indonesia, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Fed., Singapore, Thailand or Viet Nam, is suspended.
8. Nationals of China (People's Rep.) with a passport issued in Hubei Province or Zhejiang Province (China People's Rep.) are not allowed to enter Japan.
- This does not apply when passengers can prove that they have not been in Hubei Province and Zhejiang Province the last 14 days.
9. Passengers who were in the cruise ship 'Westerdam' are not allowed to enter Japan. - This does not apply to nationals of Japan.
10. Visas issued on or before 8 March 2020 by the Embassies, Consulates-General and Consulate of Japan in China (People's Rep.), Hong Kong (SAR China), Korea (Rep.) or Macao (SAR China) are invalidated.
11. Visas issued on or before 20 March 2020 by the Embassies, Consulates-General and Consulate of Japan in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or Vatican City (Holy See) are invalidated.
12. Visas issued on or before 27 March 2020 by the Embassies, Consulates-General and Consulate of Japan in Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Indonesia, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand or Viet Nam are invalidated.
13. Visas issued on or before 2 April 2020 by the Embassies, Consulates-General and Consulate of Japan in Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Isl., Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (Swaziland), Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lao People's Dem. Rep., Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Isl., Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States), Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Isl., Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia or Zimbabwe are invalidated.
14. Passengers transiting through Tokyo (NRT) must transit on the same calendar day.

- Until 31 October 2020, passengers who have been in Australia, Brunei Darussalam, China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong (SAR China), Korea (Rep.), Macao (SAR China), New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand or Viet Nam in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter
  •  
      • nationals of Japan;
        • They must also have a Re-entry Permit or an Embarkation and Disembarkation Card;
      • residents of Japan who left Japan before 31 August 2020 with a re-entry permit
        • They must have the 'Letter of Confirmation of Submitting Necessary Documentation for Re-entry into Japan', and a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
          • The certificate must be in English and the test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure and the sample collection method must be 'nasopharyngeal swab' or 'saliva';
      • residents of Japan who leave Japan on or after 1 September 2020 with a re-entry permit
        • They must have the Receipt for request of re-entry issued by Immigration Services Agency of Japan, and a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
          • The certificate must be in English and the test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure and the sample collection method must be 'nasopharyngeal swab' or 'saliva';
      • passengers with a visa issued by a Japanese overseas establishment with the date of issue later than the day when the country or region where they are currently staying was designated as an area subject to denial of permission to enter Japan
        • They must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
      • passengers with a visa issued by Japan with "EX-R" or "EX-B" in the Remarks column
        • They must also have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
      • US military personnel;
      • civilian personnel of the US armed forces in Japan and their dependents
  • Effective 1 November 2020, passengers who have been in Jordan or Myanmar are not allowed to enter:
      • nationals of Japan;
        • They must also have a Re-entry Permit or an Embarkation and Disembarkation Card;
        • They must have the 'Letter of Confirmation of Submitting Necessary Documentation for Re-entry into Japan', and a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
        • They must have the Receipt for request of re-entry issued by Immigration Services Agency of Japan, and a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
        • They must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
        • They must also have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result
      • US military personnel; civilian personnel of the US armed forces in Japan and their dependents”

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 5, 2020 at 8:57 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by the same member
Old Nov 5, 2020, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Does TIMATIC state the spousal exception?
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:00 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Does TIMATIC state the spousal exception?
Yes very clearly - if you can prove it - and i carry our Japanese marriage certificate with me always lol. Of course it’s in Japanese - and not sure how UA would verify lol
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Textile
Yes very clearly - if you can prove it - which I can I carry out Japanese marriage certificate with me always lol
Is UA stating they do not see the spousal exception?

Will UA accept the document?
Although you will need a Japanese reading agent to verify the document.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:04 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Is UA stating they do not see the spousal exception?
UA isn’t staying anything - other than my wife and I both have to take the PCR test or we can’t get on flight - which is clearly against what is in The system.... when I asked the agent today to explain - she couldn’t.... Spouse or Japanese citizen... like I said I checked - JAl and ANA don’t require this....

As I mentioned earlier - being right doesn’t matter - UA says I don’t get on plane without it - so I wanted advice....
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:07 pm

Are you close enough to a an airport to do a pre-visit, mainline airport agents are much better at this than phone agents.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:11 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Are you close enough to a an airport to do a pre-visit, mainline airport agents are much better at this than phone agents.
Yes I do - but I’ve been down this road - and all that matters is the agents on that day... we paid $450 for my wife to do an unnecessary ttest - and upon checkin they took my wife downstairs to a special area at EWR to verify the authenticity of her PCR test - total BS but how do you fight it?
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Textile
Except for the fact my wife is not a foreign national - and I’m a spouse - UA is requiring a test other airlines do not.... and upon arrival no one in japan asked for proof of any test pre departure ...
3. Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test
I think it's pretty clear how United interprets the rules. All rules apply to everybody, including rule 3 which does not have a clause that says "This does not apply to..."
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nocharge
I think it's pretty clear how United interprets the rules. All rules apply to everybody, including rule 3 which does not have a clause that says "This does not apply to..."
lol that’s because that means you take a test on arrival before you even clear immigration. - which my wife - a Japanese citizen - did - as will I...

I realize today’s travel world is confusing for all - but it seems that simple things like this are getting missed - I flew to Bahrain via the UK and took no tests until I arrived at Bahrain and UA got it right - but in this case UA has it wrong...
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
I'm not quite sure what the Japanese government says, but TIMATIC seems quite clear about the test:

For a Japanese citizen:
Code:
Information as of  06NOV20 / 0419 UTC
National Japan (JP)             /Embarkation USA (US)
Destination Japan (JP)
Japan (JP)

Passport required.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be
valid on arrival.
Passport Exemptions:
- Passengers with a travel document issued by Japan.

VISA NOT REQUIRED.

Warning:
- Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
- A completed  Quarantine Questionnaire  must be presented
upon arrival.
- Brexit: The United Kingdom stopped being member of the
European Union (EU) and of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Regulations related to the EU and the EEA apply to the
United Kingdom until 31 December 2020.
Japan (JP)

Vaccinations not required.

CHECK
- CHECK LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES ON TRAVEL
INFORMATION
US citizen with Japanese residency:
Code:
Information as of  06NOV20 / 0422 UTC
National USA (US)               /Residence Japan (JP)
Embarkation USA (US)            /Destination Japan (JP)
Japan (JP)

Passport required.
- Passports and other documents accepted for entry must be
valid on arrival.
Passport Exemptions:
- Passengers with a re-entry permit issued by Japan.
Admission and Transit Restrictions:
- Passengers arriving from USA are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to spouses or children of nationals of
Japan if they can prove it.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Special Permanent
Residence Permit. They must also have a Re-entry Permit or
an Embarkation and Disembarkation Card.
- This does not apply to residents of Japan who left Japan
before 31 August 2020 with a re-entry permit. They must
have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus
(COVID-19) test result. The certificate must be in English
and the test must have been taken at most 72 hours before
departure and the sample collection method must be
'nasopharyngeal swab' or 'saliva'.
- This does not apply to residents of Japan who leave Japan
on or after 1 September 2020 with a re-entry permit. They
must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus
(COVID-19) test result. The certificate must be in English
and the test must have been taken at most 72 hours before
departure and the sample collection method must be
'nasopharyngeal swab' or 'saliva'.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa issued by a
Japanese overseas establishment with the date of issue
later than the day when the country or region where they
are currently staying was designated as an area subject to
denial of permission to enter Japan. They must have a
medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19)
test result. The certificate must be in English and the
test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure
and the sample collection method must be 'nasopharyngeal
swab' or 'saliva'.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa issued by
Japan with "EX-R" or "EX-B" in the Remarks column. They
must also have a medical certificate with a negative
Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result. The certificate must be
in English and the test must have been taken at most 72
hours before departure and the sample collection method
must be 'nasopharyngeal swab' or 'saliva'.
- This does not apply to civilian personnel of the US armed
forces in Japan and their dependents.
- This does not apply to US military personnel.

Visa required, except for Passengers with a re-entry permit
issued by Japan.
Visa required, except for Passengers with a special re-entry
permit issued by Japan are visa exempt. They must return to
Japan within one year from their last departure from Japan.
Visa required, except for Passengers with a special permanent
resident certificate issued by Japan. They must return to
Japan within two years from their last departure from Japan.
Visa required, except for Passengers with a residence card
issued by Japan. They must return to Japan within one year
from their last departure from Japan.
Minors:
- Minors not holding own passports, included in their
parent/legal guardian's passport, are accepted if traveling
together with the parent/guardian.
Warning:
- Passengers who were in the cruise ship 'Westerdam' are not
allowed to enter Japan.
- Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
- A completed  Quarantine Questionnaire  must be presented
upon arrival.
- Visas issued on or before 8 March 2020 by a diplomatic
representation of Japan in China (People's Rep.), Hong Kong
(SAR China), Korea (Rep.) or Macao (SAR China) are
invalidated.
- Visas issued on or before 20 March 2020 by a diplomatic
representation of Japan in Andorra, Austria, Belgium,
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran,
Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or Vatican City (Holy
See) are invalidated.
- Visas issued on or before 27 March 2020 by a diplomatic
representation of Japan in Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Congo
(Dem. Rep.), Indonesia, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines,
Qatar, Singapore, Thailand or Viet Nam are invalidated.
- Visas issued on or before 2 April 2020 by a diplomatic
representation of Japan in Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola,
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahamas,
Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan,
Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape
Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Colombia, Comoros, Congo,
Cook Isl., Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Rep., El
Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (Swaziland),
Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada,
Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras,
India, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,
Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lao People's Dem. Rep., Lebanon,
Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali,
Marshall Isl., Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated
States), Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru,
Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Pakistan,
Palau, Palestinian Territory, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay,
Peru, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe,
Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles , Sierra Leone, Solomon
Isl., Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St.
Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste,
Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan,
Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay,
Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
are invalidated.
- Brexit: The United Kingdom stopped being member of the
European Union (EU) and of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Regulations related to the EU and the EEA apply to the
United Kingdom until 31 December 2020.
Japan (JP)

Vaccinations not required.

CHECK
- CHECK LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES ON TRAVEL
INFORMATION
The specific 72-hour PCR requirement has a spousal exemption, but the item "Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test" is in the record for both citizens and spouses.

It is quite possible it is an error in TIMATIC, but arguing such won't get you far with UA.
Old Nov 5, 2020, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Ah, I see this was litigated while I was posting (don't want to edit since it will mess up the codebox). I see the argument there, although it could be tricky to make UA see sense.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.