Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Interviewed in Current (Oct 2020) Hemispheres

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interviewed in Current (Oct 2020) Hemispheres

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2020, 5:32 pm
Community Director Emerita

My inquiring mind wants to know how you became friends with a member of the ruling family of the Ottoman Empire. I'm fascinated by your link with royalty. It's a wonderful picture of the two of you in front of the Hagia Sophia.
Old Oct 6, 2020, 8:54 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Well done!
Old Oct 7, 2020, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services 3MM, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by goalie
Well done!
Thanks! Our next meal is long overdue!!!

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
My inquiring mind wants to know how you became friends with a member of the ruling family of the Ottoman Empire. I'm fascinated by your link with royalty. It's a wonderful picture of the two of you in front of the Hagia Sophia.
Ah, it is not a very glamorous story: we met at a professional conference focusing on patient involvement in healthcare and became good friends over time!

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Oct 7, 2020 at 10:22 am Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.