Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 17, 2020, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Direct link

Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

• Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

• Promotion code: T012MA

How to participate:

• Member must register for this promotion on or prior to November 15, 2020. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to November 15, 2020 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

• Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take X trip(s):

• Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to November 15, 2020.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $xx.

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

• “Trip” is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

• For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United® and United Express® will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance™ member airline or a United MileagePlus® partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

• Offer is not valid on government fares.

• Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

• E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

• This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

• Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

• Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

• Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on November 15, 2020.

• Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on November 15, 2020.

• If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

• All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

• Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

• Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. United® may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines® and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. See additional MileagePlus rules and conditions.
Print Wikipost

Mile Play Promo - Sept 2020

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2020, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
No offer for me - first time that has happened. I have not flown UA since early March, but did happen to book my first flight with them since the pandemic last night.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Nothing for myself or my parents (My Dad is still elite, mom is not). I am surprised as I believed an offer for almost all of the recent MilePlay promo periods.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 4:41 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by kevflyer
I don't see anything on my app. Is it on the home screen? If not that means I didn't get an offer?
direct link -- https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay
iluv2fly likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
3 trips @ $225 for 5,000.

Yeah, right.

David
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:09 pm

Programs: Too many to list
11 year 1K with no paid flights since mid-March. Book 1 trip ($200) for 2,500 miles. HARD PASS.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Amb, Hertz PC
Have had 2 paid flights since March. As 1K got 3 trips over $275 for 5,000 miles. That won’t incentivize anything.

My SO is a platinum with one flight this year (recently) and I don’t see anything in her account.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Unfortunately, the account number you entered is not eligible for this offer. Please visit united.com to view your account details, book flights, and explore all the ways to earn and use miles.
Oh well.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:42 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Thanks for the link, but I also did not get an offer. Kind of surprising.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:49 pm

Programs: UA 1MM
Nope not eligible.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
2 premium flights for 9,200 miles
minimum $750 fare.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 6:49 pm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Nothing for me
Old Sep 17, 2020, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K; National Executive Elite; Hertz PC & Hotels Galore
Hmmm first time I've not received any offers. Perhaps they didn't catch wind of my status match to WN A list.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 9:38 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Hey UA -

No offer! 😡. DYKWIA???

😂😂😂
Old Sep 17, 2020, 10:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No typo

1 trip, get 5,000 miles. Min $25.00.
Same offer.
Old Sep 18, 2020, 4:15 am

Programs: 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, AA Exec. Plat
No offer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.