Search

You know you are a MP junkie when ....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2020, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
And when, exactly, did we stop calling them the “Chicken” machines here on FT? Thanks for that further trip down memory lane, with that reference that just disappeared one day.
App.

David
Old Sep 5, 2020, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Amtrak Guest Rewards
1. When you check up on your MP balance more than you check up on your investments.

2. When you save all of your boarding passes in your Apple Wallet (for those who don't fly often and it doesn't take up much space)

3. When FT is depressing because of the lack of good news and the lack of new threads.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by phkc070408
2. When you save all of your boarding passes in your Apple Wallet (for those who don't fly often and it doesn't take up much space)
I plead guilty. I also keep my printed boarding passes and I still have my checked luggage labels. Somehow I justified it by thinking of the old steamer trunks covered with stickers and telling myself I would do the same one day.
Markie likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.