UA's dubious cleaning procedure

Old Jul 8, 2020, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
So can any FTs and/or UA persons confirm that the cabin cleaning crews are using masks when they board and clean the A/C?

David
Old Jul 8, 2020, 11:20 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by DELee
So can any FTs and/or UA persons confirm that the cabin cleaning crews are using masks when they board and clean the A/C?

David
I can confirm the cleaners are wearing masks and using new, sterilized pillows/blankets between turns.
narvik and ajGoes like this.
Old Jul 8, 2020, 11:50 am

Programs: United Lifetime 1K, Global Service, Marriott LTTE, Hyatt GLobalist, AA MM,Hertz PC, Global Entry
Great to hear
Old Jul 8, 2020, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by clubord
I can confirm the cleaners are wearing masks and using new, sterilized pillows/blankets between turns.
Thanks - good to know. Better that they fixed that.

David
Old Jul 9, 2020, 2:49 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As the issue of the photos have been resolved with confirmation cleaning crews use mask and there is a master thread on the aircraft cleaning / sanitization process, will close this thread and refer all to https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...ask-usage.html

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
artvandalay and ajGoes like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.