• New! Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining and all other travel
  • Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
  • New! Up to $100 Global Entry® or TSA PreCheckTM fee credit
  • Enjoy 25% back United inflight purchases
  • No foreign transaction fees
  • Avis President's Club®
  • Premier upgrades on award tickets
  • $525 annual fee
  • This card product is available to you if you do not have any United Club card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for any United Club card in the past 24 months
  • Platinum IHG status -- signup
United ClubSM Infinite Card benefits

Credit card benefits

100,000 bonus miles

You'll earn 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.*** This product is available to you if you do not have any United Club card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for any United Club card in the past 24 months.

United ClubSM membership

Up to a $650 value per year. As the primary Cardmember, you and your eligible travel companions will enjoy access to 45+ United Club locations and participating Star Alliance™ affiliated lounges worldwide.***

Current United Club members

If you are a current United Club member, you can apply for the United Club Card and be reimbursed for the unused portion of your United Club membership once approved for the card.***

NEW! Earn 4 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases

You'll earn 4 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus®, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.*** You'll also earn 4 miles per $1 spent on United Events from Chase purchases.*** For more information on United Events from Chase visit InsideAccess.com

NEW! Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and travel

You'll earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and on all other travel, including airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, resorts, ride share services and tolls.***

Earn with every purchase

You'll earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.***

No blackout dates

As the primary Cardmember, you will also enjoy expanded award availability when you use miles to book any United-operated flight, any time, with no restrictions or blackout dates.*** For more information, please visit united.com/AirAwards [img]file:///C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.png[/img].

Premier upgrades on award tickets

The primary Cardmember who is also a MileagePlus Premier® member and traveling on an award ticket can take advantage of Complimentary Premier Upgrades on United flights (when available).***

More ways to use miles

You can use miles to book award travel on Star Alliance™ and other partner airlines. Or use them to enhance your travel with upgrades, inflight Wi-Fi, hotel stays and car rentals. Miles can also be used for merchandise, gift cards and once-in-a-lifetime events. To learn more, please visit united.com/UseMiles [img]file:///C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.png[/img].

Free first and second checked bags

A savings of up to $320 per roundtrip. The primary Cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will each receive their first and second standard checked bags free (up to $35 value for the first checked bag and up to $45 value for the second checked bag, each way, per person) on United-operated flights when the primary Cardmember includes their United MileagePlus® number in their reservation and purchases their tickets from United with their card.*** For complete details, please visit united.com/ChaseBag [img]file:///C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.png[/img].

Premier Access® travel services

Receive preferential treatment to ease your way through the airport with priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding and baggage handling privileges.***

NEW! Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheckTM fee credit

Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee for Global Entry or TSA PreCheckTM when charged to your card.***

25% back on United inflight purchases

25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United®-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.***

Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® President's Circle®

The primary Cardmember is invited to enroll in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program's exclusive President's Circle tier and enjoy a 50% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points, upgrades, exclusive offers and more.*** To enroll, please visit united.com/HertzChaseBenefit [img]file:///C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image004.png[/img].

No foreign transaction fees

Purchases made with your Club Card outside the U.S. will not be subject to foreign transaction fees.††† For example, if you spend $5,000 internationally, you would avoid $150 in foreign transaction fees.

Travel & purchase protection

Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance

If your trip is cancelled or cut short by sickness, severe weather, and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $10,000 per person and $20,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.^^^

Baggage Delay Insurance

Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.^^^

Lost Luggage Reimbursement

If you or an immediate family member check or carry on luggage that is damaged or lost by the carrier, you're covered up to $3,000 per passenger.^^^

Trip Delay Reimbursement

If your common carrier travel is delayed more than 12 hours or requires an overnight stay, you and your family are covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.^^^

Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver

Decline the rental company's collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is primary and provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most rental cars in the U.S. and abroad.^^^

Purchase Protection

Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year.^^^

Return Protection

You can be reimbursed for eligible items that the store won't take back within 90 days of purchase, up to $500 per item, $1,000 per year.^^^

Extended Warranty Protection

Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer's warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.^^^

^^^These benefits are available when you use your card. Restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Most benefits are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies who are solely responsible for the administration and claims. There are specific time limits and documentation requirements. Once your account is opened we will send you a Guide to Benefits, which includes a full explanation of coverages.

Luxury hotels & experiences

The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection

This exceptional group of over 900 properties includes many of the world's most exquisite hotels, resorts, lodges and spas, each of which extend you complimentary Cardmember benefits with every stay.*** Make a reservation through the program using your Chase card to receive the following benefits including:
  • Daily breakfast for two
  • A special benefit unique to each property, such as a dining or spa credit
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • A room upgrade, if available
  • Early check-in and late checkout, if available
Please visit LHRCollection.com for more information.

United Card Events from Chase and United MileagePlus Events

Pursue more of your passions with United Events from Chase. As a Cardmember you will be delighted with opportunities to purchase private, curated once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Sample select wines and satisfy your palate with culinary events at some of the world’s best restaurants, meet a sporting legend or make memories with your family. United MileagePlus® Visa Infinite® Cardmembers may also enjoy exclusive experiences using your award miles such as private winemaker dinners and VIP access to live theater and museum events. Please visit InsideAccess.com to learn more.

Visa Infinite® Concierge Services

Enjoy 24/7 personalized assistance for travel planning, dinner reservations, sports, entertainment tickets and more. Available 365 days a year from home or abroad.***

Previous Club Card -- Chase MP Club credit card {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Chase United Club Infinite Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2020, 4:06 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine
....Still no physical club membership card though. I thought we needed that for star alliance lounges?
correct
Old Aug 14, 2020, 7:17 am
wjj

Programs: Former long time AA EXP and CK - 4 MM; Now LTPL; Hilton Diamond; UA Platinum
Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine
It was within 2-3 days that my online/app updated to reflect the club membership cards. I jumped on the no annual fee offer within the last few weeks. The physical credit card was overnighted (From the looks of the packaging) I think as well. It showed up to a house Im trying to sell so I’m not sure of the actual card arrival. Still no physical club membership card though. I thought we needed that for star alliance lounges?
I did the same thing and took advantage of the no fee offer (and dropped my AA Executive card at the same time due to the rebate fiasco). Club membership showed up in the app in a couple days. Yesterday, while on the phone with an agent on another matter I asked about the physical card and she said they are no longer sending physical UC cards due to covid and said that if I was flying international that I should call and a card would be sent to use at star alliance lounges. What covid has to do with mailing a physical card, I have no idea. Chase had no issue sending a card right away along with all of the supporting literature.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 10:08 am

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by wjj
... Yesterday, while on the phone with an agent on another matter I asked about the physical card and she said they are no longer sending physical UC cards due to covid and said that if I was flying international that I should call and a card would be sent to use at star alliance lounges. ...
Wonder if the agent was thinking of the MP membership card policy?
Old Aug 14, 2020, 1:45 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum

To follow up on my question, I applied for the club card yesterday afternoon and membership is now showing on my United account.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
To follow up on my question, I applied for the club card yesterday afternoon and membership is now showing on my United account.
Great!
Would be helpful to learn how it takes to get the actual UC membership card.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 3:09 pm
wjj

Programs: Former long time AA EXP and CK - 4 MM; Now LTPL; Hilton Diamond; UA Platinum
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Wonder if the agent was thinking of the MP membership card policy?
No. I asked her about that too since I never received my MP Silver card. She had to call someone dealing with the clubs to get the answer that no Club cards are being issued.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 9:34 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Plat
Closing MileagePlus Club Card to get the Infinite Card

Any experiences would be appreciated. I would like to get the 100K bonus on the new United Club Infinite Card before it expires on September 30. I plan to close my current Club Card around September 8 and apply for the Infinite Card about two weeks after that. I also got the new member 50K bonus on the MileagePlus Club Card on October 18, 2018. Two questions:

(1) Is two weeks from closure enough time for Chase to recognize that I am not a current MileagePlus Club Card member so that I can be approved (since the T&Cs indicate that the card is not available if I am a current member of any United Club card)?
(2) If I time the meeting of minimum spending so that the bonus posts after October 18, 2020 (i.e., more than 24 months after getting the prior welcome bonus) do you think I would get the bonus?

I recognize that there are a lot of variables here but technically, I think all of this should work. Would appreciate the community weighing in on your thoughts. Thanks.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 4:42 pm
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Is the membership fee charged on day 1?
Old Sep 3, 2020, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by wunderpit
Is the membership fee charged on day 1?
Depends on the first year sign-up bonus offered. Sometime the first is free and sometimes you get these huge mileage bonuses but with the first year fee which is charged to the card immediately -- note you can pay or the card with 52,500 miles and still be a net 47,500 miles ahead.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 6:38 pm
formerly wunderpit

Depends on the first year sign-up bonus offered. Sometime the first is free and sometimes you get these huge mileage bonuses but with the first year fee which is charged to the card immediately -- note you can pay or the card with 52,500 miles and still be a net 47,500 miles ahead.
Nothing on the offer about first year free. I can’t imagine them offering that right now. Good call on miles pay.

Called Chase. They verified $525 is charged upon open, BUT there is a promo until Sept 30 where you can use 35,000 miles to credit the $525. For me and the miles I am sitting on, this is a pretty good deal.

Last edited by Weyland Yutani Corp; Sep 3, 2020 at 7:38 pm Reason: Called Chase
Old Sep 5, 2020, 9:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by wunderpit
Nothing on the offer about first year free. I can’t imagine them offering that right now. Good call on miles pay.

Called Chase. They verified $525 is charged upon open, BUT there is a promo until Sept 30 where you can use 35,000 miles to credit the $525. For me and the miles I am sitting on, this is a pretty good deal.
Do you have a link for this promo? Should I just call and inquire?
Old Sep 5, 2020, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by BusinessCasualSport
Was not aware of this either but going to united.com/choices and selecting to pay the membership annual fee with miles, it shows 35K miles needed for a September renewal ($525)

Wonder if this would work for a November renewal -- 35K miles I would go for
Appears not able to do early. Would only be 30K miles for those with $450 renewal

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 5, 2020 at 10:37 am Reason: more
Old Sep 5, 2020, 10:00 am
formerly wunderpit

Originally Posted by BusinessCasualSport
I called to ask about using miles to pay for the initial fee, and the person I spoke with was the one who alerted me to the 35,000 to pay for The fee through September 30. The account is open, but my dilemma now is ...will there be a charge on the card before September 30? Could be really bad timing.

The fee transaction is through Chase, but the miles have to be redeemed for payment on the mileage plus website. I have to hope with this tight timing that I’ll be able to pull it off.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 10:36 am

The Choices site states
Choose the credit card account you want to request an annual membership fee reimbursement against and select the month that your annual membership fee was billed to your account. Please note selecting an incorrect month will result in your request being rejected.
Old Sep 5, 2020, 11:22 am

Programs: UA GS; Former Alaska MVPG75/DL Diamond/NW Platinum/BA Gold
Was not aware of this either but going to united.com/choices and selecting to pay the membership annual fee with miles, it shows 35K miles needed for a September renewal ($525)

Wonder if this would work for a November renewal -- 35K miles I would go for
Appears not able to do early. Would only be 30K miles for those with $450 renewal
The short answer is not until November.

The fine print indicates the renewal fee must have already posted to your Chase account, and the choices tool only allows selection of the current and previous two months of renewal.

I canceled my club card just now, passing on the underwhelming $100 statement credit to renew at $450. Maybe they will target a different product for global services?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.