Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Mileage upgrade Polaris only award has not clear, offered cash upgrade to PremiumPlus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage upgrade Polaris only award has not clear, offered cash upgrade to PremiumPlus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Anything CC gives me

Hey guys, have the scenario of using miles to pay for mileage upgrade award, but looks like it’s not going to clear for Polaris. I see option reasonable $300+ cash upgrade fee to upgrade to PE, would that be on top of the miles+cash I had agreed to earlier? Or would I still get the previous committed miles+cash refunded since Polaris didn’t clear? I had only requested Polaris with Mileage Upgrade Award, not both Polaris and PE
Old Jan 27, 2020, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by booyaa
Hey guys, have the scenario of using miles to pay for mileage upgrade award, but looks like it’s not going to clear for Polaris. I see option reasonable $300+ cash upgrade fee to upgrade to PE, would that be on top of the miles+cash I had agreed to earlier? Or would I still get the previous committed miles+cash refunded since Polaris didn’t clear? I had only requested Polaris with Mileage Upgrade Award, not both Polaris and PE
If you do not end up in Polaris, you should receive your miles + cash copay back in full.

If you choose the cash upgrade to PE, and then clear to Polaris, I’m not sure whether your PE upfare would be refunded or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.